Any advice or input?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 23rd, 2013, 12:22 PM
Regular
Hello ladies!

This is my first month charting (went off the pill at the beginning of April) and I'm a little confused...hoping maybe some of you could help me out a bit.

My first cycle off the pill was 28 days and the 2nd was 24 days. So on this 3rd cycle I started using the OPK on CD6 and got my first positive the evening of CD11 and another positive on the morning of CD12...I am using ovufriend and countdowntopregnancy and they both guessed I ovulated on CD12 but my temps keep going up every day and now they changed my estimated ovulation to CD13.

Here is my issue...being Bipolar, I notice any change at all in my mood and I was doing great on the morning of CD 12 and had been stable for a couple weeks with no mood swings but totally went downhill that afternoon and felt like I was crashing off something and felt horrible mood wise for 2-3 days.

So do you think that I did ovulate on CD 12 since my mood changed so dramatically or is it possible for my mood to drop before ovulation occurs and I could have ovulated on CD 13? It's not a huge deal....only 1 day difference and I think we are pretty covered as far as BD timing but it would be nice to be more positive about which day it really happened.

Sorry for the lengthy post!

Any advice?

*Hugs*
June 23rd, 2013, 12:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hard to say since everyone can be different. Hoping you conceive this cycle but if you don't maybe you will notice a pattern like this around ovulation..it's worth noting in your charts anyway. Good luck!

June 23rd, 2013, 12:58 PM
Davis720's Avatar Super Mommy
No way to know for sure! Keep notes in case it happens again, but hope you get a bfp!

June 23rd, 2013, 02:41 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
Do you have a link to your chart?
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

June 23rd, 2013, 03:59 PM
Regular
I sure do have a chart but I am new here and think I need to post a few more times to be allowed to post a link...is it 10 posts needed?

Thanks for the support girls...appreciate it
June 23rd, 2013, 08:55 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
Reply twice
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

June 23rd, 2013, 09:17 PM
Regular
Thanks..hope everyone is having a good night! Will post a link next...
June 23rd, 2013, 09:22 PM
Regular
It still says I have to have 10 posts but according to my statistics I do have 10 With 7 computers in the house you would think I could figure this out lol...darn! Thanks for being willing to look at it though!

Hmmm....I will try to figure it out more in the morning Good night!
June 23rd, 2013, 11:27 PM
2014 Offshoremama78's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you ever tried fertility friend? I used to use countdown before
I found it, and then I plugged my numbers in and fell in love.. By what I see
I would say you O'd on cd 11 or 12.. But I cant really tell.. FX to you...

My Ovulation Chart

Soy Iso Believer

Alexander Cameron Murphy
02/27/2014 - 02/27/2014
June 24th, 2013, 03:45 AM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
Well, last cycle I had my normal O pains on CD17 evening and my temps started going up that day. Countdown to pregnancy insisted that my O happened on CD18 though I couldn't understand why it said that. I thought it was a mistake so I kept thinking that my O was CD17. Now, my Luteal phase (time between O and next AF) is always 13 days long (AF arrives 2 weeks after O, always with me). The day I was expecting AF, she didn't come and it gave me hopes, I thought I was preggo but kept getting bfn's which frustrated me. The next day here she comes....which means I did indeed O on CD18 and countdown to pregnancy was right. I would trust it if I were you, there are so many things they automatically calculate to give you a date. We only consider our symptoms etc but its not just that. They can start before or even after O occurs! ;-) Good luck!

I love Fertility Friend but you have to pay for the VIP membership and I don't like it without it cause it doesn't show you anything! (icons etc) :-(
June 24th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Regular
See if this works...

I have tried fertility friend and it wasn't my favorite but maybe I need to give it another shot!
June 24th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
Ok what has happened to you is what happened to me last cycle. I thought I Oed cd17 and set my O date as that, but countdown to pregnancy thought it was cd18. With you it seems to be cd13 instead of cd12. If you are having the same as me, then it means your O was late night between cd12-cd13 (after midnight which technically would make it cd13). It does look exactly the same as my situation last cycle! How long after O does your AF arrive normally?

How did you manage to post it? I wanna post you mine from last cycle so you can compare! :-)
June 24th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Regular
Hmmmm I am wondering if you could be right....is it possible O a few hours after a positive OPK or is it usually at least 12 hours later or does that differ for everyone? I don't really know how long after O AF arrives (only been off pill since April) but last cycle it was 12 days (based on when I THINK I O'd...wasn't tracking too much besides symptoms that month) which kinda scared me...hoping it's longer this month...

Ok so to get my chart copied and pasted, I right clicked the chart image and selected "copy image" (I might have done "copy image address" but can't remember so you might have to try both) and then on the reply screen, there is a yellowish icon with a mountain....click on that then paste the copied image link onto that....does that make sense? Give it a try and see if it works...would love to compare charts

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search