Ladies, do you get this, too?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Believingforonemore

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 23rd, 2013, 05:17 PM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
Hi gals, hope everyone is having a good weekend. Double posting here b/c my normal board is quiet on the weekends, hope no one minds! I've been on BC for so long that now that I'm off of it I'm not sure what is "typical."

I had cramping yesterday (believed to be 3 DPO) that initially was more on the right side, then on both sides and then back to the right side. At one point I thought that I was going to wipe and see AF. It felt just like cramps when AF is about to start (the "gotta get to the bathroom, it's coming" feeling).

When I wiped, I had some CM that had some brown in it. CM has been drying up more and more each day, so it wasn't a significant amount but it was on TP and some on my cervix. Today, 4 DPO, I've had little twinges but otherwise nothing and dry.

So is that common to have cramping at 3 DPO? Do you ladies get that?
June 23rd, 2013, 06:43 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Yes, it was probably a little ovulation spotting, and cramps after ovulation for a few days is very normal. Good Luck!
girlsofsummer likes this.

June 24th, 2013, 03:52 AM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
Yes it is normal, progesterone causes all that.....are you 100% sure though that you Oed the day you think you did?
June 24th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Seaweek: There's always room for error, especially since I'm new to this, so it is possible. However, just going off of EWCM and OPKs alone, I think my O date is correct. I think I did O on Wednesday late night.

However...I wasn't able to do an OPK on Thursday. My OPK on Friday was negative, but still pretty dark. I was surprised that it still had that much color to it.

Now you've got me wondering, because on Friday morning I woke up to a small glob of brown CM on my underwear. I chalked it up to BDing the night before, but thinking back, I don't normally have tinged CM the morning after, it's usually right after BDing when I use the bathroom.

I'm thoroughly confused now...
June 24th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
Sorry I didn't mean to confuse you! I just wanted to say that maybe them cramps was your ovulation ....the minute I O I have bad cramps on the side it is happening from! But again this doesn't happen to everyone, bad you said cramping and it got me thinking....again you can have cramping up to a few days after O. Do you not temp?
June 24th, 2013, 12:01 PM
No no I understand! I totally follow...I'm just wondering which is the case (Oing when I thought I did, or possibly Oing later).

I just started temping this cycle following IUD removal in April. My temps reflect that I did O late Wed night. A few variables (like waking up to let my dog out 2.5 hours before normal waking temp time, hotter than normal bedroom one night) could play with them.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search