I think my body is adjusting!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 7 Post By Hope2Be13
  • 1 Post By chrysalis1

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 24th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Here I am, 5 months after quitting BCP, and I finally feel like I'm doing something right (well my body that is). I finally had EWCM for several days before a positive OPK, and after that positive OPK my CM dried up (tmi) and I don't need a liner anymore like I did last week! If I'm right, that's what is suppose to happen, and I am so excited that my body did something!! Now, whether or not I actually O'd, I don't know. I'm hoping and praying that my progesterone draw says I did!!

If I get pregnant this cycle, I'll be 2 months behind my sister. I think it would be so sweet to have our babies so close in age. My DH and I DTD like 7 days in a row just to cover our bases. I'm really praying this is it!
June 24th, 2013, 11:34 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Cannot wait to see how this cycle turn outs You deserve this so so so much

June 25th, 2013, 03:21 AM
chrysalis1's Avatar + Positively Pregnant! +
W WoWoohoo!!!! I really believe you did ovulate. And you needed a liner for your ewcm? That is like a great, great fertile sign. I'm excited for you especially since u bd for wasn't it SEVEN days in a row leading up to and including ovulation? You're in there like swim wear can't wait to see your 2ww thread!
Hope2Be13 likes this.
Went off birth control jan 2013 and after 3 irregular, super long cycles, blessed with BFP in september!
LO either "Chase" or "Colin" due: 6/2/2014

]
June 25th, 2013, 04:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so glad your body seems to be regulating itself!!! I have my fx'd that this is it and you get your BFP

My Ovulation Chart
June 25th, 2013, 04:47 AM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
Sounds great! I am sure you Oed as normal, your body was behaving! 7 DAYS IN A ROW??? That sounds like hard work lol well done! :-) Good luck!
June 25th, 2013, 07:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
7 days was very hard work!!!! It will be so worth it if I O'd!! And yes, I had to wear a liner all that week due to CM(I know, sooooo tmi sorry).... Thank you EPO!
June 25th, 2013, 07:42 AM
Can you explain to me what eepoiit'sand how you take it? I used robitussin this cycle bc I get good ewcm, but not a lot of it so I thought that would help loosen it up so maybe more will come out or something. I've been wanting to try evening primrose oil but I don't know the first thing about it!
Went off birth control jan 2013 and after 3 irregular, super long cycles, blessed with BFP in september!

]
June 25th, 2013, 07:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysalis1 View Post
Can you explain to me what eepoiit'sand how you take it? I used robitussin this cycle bc I get good ewcm, but not a lot of it so I thought that would help loosen it up so maybe more will come out or something. I've been wanting to try evening primrose oil but I don't know the first thing about it!
Sure! I took soy and EPO this cycle. I took soy CD5-9 and took EPO on those days as well. I took one EPO in the morning and one at night. Sometimes I took one at lunch too... So 2-3 a day. I continued EPO until a couple of days after my positive OPK. I'm not taking it now since I think I O'd. It seemed to help... I definitely had the stretchy CM.
June 25th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Ok thank you Is epo a pill? How many milligrams is each one?

]
June 26th, 2013, 05:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so happy for you!! So excited that your body seems to have figured out what it needs to do!!! Yeah!!! Fingers crossed for you!!!

June 26th, 2013, 10:21 PM
Pretty_N_Ink's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysalis1 View Post
Ok thank you Is epo a pill? How many milligrams is each one?
EPO= Evening Primrose Oil And yes its a supplement that you can buy in a pharmacy/health store or even at Walmart

RIP Bristol Grace 10/28/12-11/19/12
You're always in our hearts sweet girl
June 27th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Thank you Epo!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search