Aaaand the saga continues...

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 25th, 2013, 01:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
CD 36. No AF yet. BFN. Mild pregnancy symptoms persist. Thyroid labs came back normal today so that can be ruled out as a cause for absent AF. Had a full blood work up done a couple weeks ago which was normal so I'm not severely anemic either. It has crossed my mind but I don't think this is psychological...I do want to be pregnant very badly but I have never been able to will my body to do things before (like if I'm really nervous I'm not the type of person that can will myself to stop being nervous etc).

I'm getting so down and frustrated If AF would have arrived on time I would now be looking forward to ovulating again instead of wondering what is wrong with my body. Very cruel to have nausea when I'm not pregnant...I don't think I'll trust pregnancy symptoms ever again. I've never wanted AF to arrive so badly in my life. I'm starting to worry something is wrong with me...especially that it's something that will hinder me getting pregnant again.

Sorry for the long post, I just had to vent.

June 25th, 2013, 03:32 AM
Super Mommy
I know how frustrating it is, AF was 9 days latr for me last cycle, I had symptoms of pregnancy but nevrr a BFP. Good news is the the witch finally showed and this cycle has been right back to normal. Did you maybe ovulate late? Or maybe you are stressed and dont realize it. There is good stress too, not all bad! Anyway, I really hope the AF either shows up soon or you get your BFP! ((HUGS))

3/28/13- 6 weeks
June 25th, 2013, 04:53 AM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. Everything is going to be ok. You are either pregnant, Oed too late or maybe didn't O at all this cycle, its possible. If you don't O then AF doesn't come. Have you got anything indicating that you Oed and when?
June 25th, 2013, 06:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. Everything is going to be ok. You are either pregnant, Oed too late or maybe didn't O at all this cycle, its possible. If you don't O then AF doesn't come. Have you got anything indicating that you Oed and when?

That's the crappy thing, I bought a thermometer to start temping half way through this cycle so I have no way of knowing if/when I ovulated. I've been taking OPKs the last few days to see if I'll randomly ovulate some time soon...a few days ago one was nearly positive and after that they have been no where close to positive so I wonder if I maybe o'ed before that and missed it? Who knows. I think tomorrow I'll start temping and if I did just skip this cycle maybe I'll ovulate in a few weeks? At least with temping I can get a better idea of what is going on.

June 25th, 2013, 10:58 AM
JCT2005's Avatar Teddy's Mom
It could be stress, I know I've been late in the past because of it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search