Pee sticks addiction

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mamaquiltthief

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 26th, 2013, 01:10 PM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
So, I said I wouldn't test until 10dpo but I don't think I will keep my word. I went on Amazon and found a pack of 15 tests with sensitivity of 10mUI for 2.80 so how could I resist? These are the tests that docs normally use apparently! They are 99.9% accurate. I paid for next day delivery so I am going to start testing from tomorrow 8dpo! 15 should do me for the next 7 days until AF due date lol. Also I checked some official stats on countdown to pregnancy and up to 9dpo more than half of tests taken by pregnant women are still negative. From 10 dpo the majority of tests turn positive! Something good to know! :-) WHO ELSE IS ADDICTED?
June 26th, 2013, 01:15 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know I would be, that is why I refuse to keep any in the house haha! I've looked them up online, contemplated driving to Wal-Mart to find the .88 cent ones.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
June 26th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I will be 8 DPO tomorrow too and I was so determined to not early test but I have somewhere around 30-40 cheapie tests laying around and I gave in this morning. It's addictive!

Rachel-29 DH-28 DD1-4 DD2-2
June 26th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey Seaweed! I'm in Leicestershire

I used to be a POAS addict but have banned my self from peeing till I start Metformin, not even alowed to buy any till then either!
Seaweed likes this.
June 26th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am completely obsessed!

June 26th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Regular
Absolutely addicted! My emotional self is sitting here, 6DPO (maybe 7 not sure), totally hysterical because I'm dying for the suspense to be over! My anxiety disorder can not handle this...was trying to hold out until testing Sunday but maybe I'll pee on a stick just to get some relief and feed my addiction
June 26th, 2013, 04:07 PM
tiffany&co.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm a recovering pee stick addict. I don't let myself test until the day before I'm expecting my period.

June 26th, 2013, 04:08 PM
~*Tina*~
i am 6dpo today and was thinking about driving up to the dollar store to get some cheapies.... but i know it would be negative and DH and i agreed we will test on sunday morning, which is 10 dpo.....soooo it seems silly to test before then.... but i want toooooooooo

7/12/13 @6w

June 26th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
Hey mamaquiltthief where in Leicestershire are you?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search