Thankful Thursday

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Gamer_Princess
  • 1 Post By chrysalis1
  • 1 Post By inyourhonor
  • 2 Post By Believingforonemore

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 27th, 2013, 09:03 AM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What are you thankful for today? Anything interesting happen today?

June 27th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Today I am very very thankful for my amazing husband. He completely went through the whole house and changed out light bulbs, cleaned carpets, and washed the cars on his days off. Today we are going out for lunch and then making spaghetti together for dinner I love his job but his schedule can be a bit weird so we try to spend as much time together as possible.. but some "manly" things needed to be done around the house his past 4 days off. He is truly an amazing man who takes TTC has "our" thing and not just mine

June 27th, 2013, 10:32 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Today I would say i am thankful for my garys. My husband who has been so supportive through this whole ordeal. And positive. I definitely need to add that! And of course my son, bc he is awesome. I love him and I am obsessed haha

Happily married to the love of my life, mom of two beautiful babies, Gary & Adalyn
June 27th, 2013, 10:45 AM
chrysalis1's Avatar + Positively Pregnant! +
I'm so obsessed with ttc, smh, the first thing I thought when I read this post is "I am thankful for ovulating earlier this cycle!!!!!!!". But I am also thankful for DH. I have a friend who I was really envious of because she got pregnant by accident from a one night stand, but I watch her go through so much going through her pregnancy alone and it reminds me how thankful I am to have a partner in life to go through all my ups and downs with. I'm also thankful for our house, we moved in here a year ago, just renewed our lease last week, and it is the house of my 22 year old dreams. When we got it it was literally just up for rent on the market and we got it within a day. It is so beautiful. When we finally buy a house instead of rent, of course I want a bigger yard and 4 bedrooms instead of 3 but that won't be for several years.
Hope2Be13 likes this.
"Mild" pcos, blessed with BFP on cycle #4 ttc
Baby Braden 5/25/2014He's finally here!

]
June 27th, 2013, 11:26 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My family. They are my everything. My husband is my biggest support, my best friend. We're on the same page about everything. My boys keep me going. I know this is all cliche but before all of them, I wasn't in a good place in my life. They've given me a reason to keep going.

I'm thankful that we are doing good. I'm thankful that the sun is shining. I'm thankful for the messy face full of kisses I just got from my youngest son
Hope2Be13 likes this.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
June 27th, 2013, 11:45 AM
PinkHurricane's Avatar Super Mommy
I am super super thankful for my husband and our supportive family! My DH is always my rock and stands behind my decisions and is my best friend and my love. He helps me in so many ways, from his actions to his constant support and patience and his humor in making me laugh all the time. We are both kids at heart and wise beyond our years at the same time. He does so much to make sure we live with all that we need and busts his butt every single day. I cannot say enough how much he means to me, how much I love him, and how thankful I am to share my life with him. We have a 100/100 marriage and he is one of the strongest people I know. He's going to make such a wonderful father, and I cannot wait for both of us to start our journey as parents!
June 27th, 2013, 12:24 PM
He does so much to make sure we live with all that we need and busts his butt every single day.
June 27th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Pray, then pray some more
I am grateful for God and his mercy and grace. It's a good thing his mercy is renewed each day, these days I need it more and more. I am grateful for His Word and His presence. I would be stark raving mad without him in my life right now.
Gamer_Princess and Hope2Be13 like this.

My Ovulation Chart

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

June 28th, 2013, 02:55 AM
We have some amazing partners in our lives

June 28th, 2013, 04:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am thankful for my DH as well. He never loses patience with me and I know I am a lot to handle sometimes, especially with TTC. I work crazy schedules, but when I come home, the house is always clean, the laundry is done, and the dogs are fed. He works extremely hard even though his job often doesn't appreciate him as much as they should. He doesn't complain and keeps working his hardest. He is 100% supportive with TTC and will do anything he can to help me. He even picked up Preseed on his way home once! I love him

Also, I am thankful for God, health & family. I'm thankful that I still have my parents in my life and they are healthy. Also for my 7 nephews and my unborn niece/nephew who is 11 weeks gestation and growing healthily! My sister miscarried 3 before this baby, and this one seems to be super "sticky"! I am beyond blessed.

Sorry this was long. I needed this!
June 28th, 2013, 08:10 PM
JCT2005's Avatar Teddy's Mom
Day late but I'm thankful for my amazing husband and my great son. I have a wonderful family.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search