Log In Sign Up

9 dpo and have the urge to test!!


Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #21  
June 28th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Regular
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Olympia, WA
Posts: 87
Ok I posted it in another thread but it needs to be approved by a moderator Took another cheapie and it looked very positive....DH agrees but will definitely be testing tomorrow and the day after in hopes that they get darker...I just posted the one that the picture turned out the best rather than all 3...

MelissaDD...sooo excited to hear about your tests Thanks for all the support...sending it right back to ya!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
June 28th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugskisses120 View Post
Ok I posted it in another thread but it needs to be approved by a moderator Took another cheapie and it looked very positive....DH agrees but will definitely be testing tomorrow and the day after in hopes that they get darker...I just posted the one that the picture turned out the best rather than all 3...

MelissaDD...sooo excited to hear about your tests Thanks for all the support...sending it right back to ya!
What is your name on cdtp? I will see if i can see it on there....I am sooo excited for you!! And i have to say it does make me kind of hopeful since we have a lot of the same symptoms!!
__________________
Melissa








Reply With Quote
  #23  
June 28th, 2013, 06:05 PM
Regular
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Olympia, WA
Posts: 87
hugskisses120....I might be set as private for my screen name but look for a blue dye test with 2 comments and the comments say hugskisses120
Reply With Quote
  #24  
June 28th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugskisses120 View Post
hugskisses120....I might be set as private for my screen name but look for a blue dye test with 2 comments and the comments say hugskisses120
I can not seem to find you on cdtp and my charger for my laptop decided to die tonight and I only have 10 mins left of battery life left so I will not be able to check back in until tomorrow when I get to town to get a new charger.. I really really hope this is it for you sounds very promising....my fx are crossed for you.
__________________
Melissa








Reply With Quote
  #25  
June 29th, 2013, 07:30 AM
Regular
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Olympia, WA
Posts: 87
Did you test? No pressure....just excited for you!! Still waiting for my link to be approved and posted Took another early result today and the line is just a tad tad darker but the cheapie wondfo is not as dark as last night...kinda worried!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
June 29th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugskisses120 View Post
Did you test? No pressure....just excited for you!! Still waiting for my link to be approved and posted Took another early result today and the line is just a tad tad darker but the cheapie wondfo is not as dark as last night...kinda worried!
No I did not test I am going to wait until tomorrow... I would not worry about your wondfo being a bit lighter they are not that reliable imo, maybe your pee was more diluted anything is possible with those wondfo...but I can not wait to see your pee sticks.. I am soo excited for you. Is this your first and how long have you been ttc? Sorry for all the questions lol
__________________
Melissa








Reply With Quote
  #27  
June 29th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Regular
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Olympia, WA
Posts: 87
Good morning!! Way to go waiting to test...wish I was that strong!!! Seriously let us know when you do though...excited!! I will put a link up to the picture I took of the 2 tests side by side (from yesterday afternoon and this morning) and see what you think. I'm sure it will have to be approved by a moderator as well so it might be awhile but keep a look out for it...

This will be our first child after 10 years together and 4 married. We went off the pill in April and started charting and trying this month...I had this horrible negative outlook that it would never happen because I struggled with anorexia for so long and now I'm a little overweight and the doc said I may have screwed up my system...but it might actually be happening and I'm in total shock.

What is your story?? How long have you been ttc and will this be your first? Thanks for the support!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
June 29th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugskisses120 View Post
Good morning!! Way to go waiting to test...wish I was that strong!!! Seriously let us know when you do though...excited!! I will put a link up to the picture I took of the 2 tests side by side (from yesterday afternoon and this morning) and see what you think. I'm sure it will have to be approved by a moderator as well so it might be awhile but keep a look out for it...

This will be our first child after 10 years together and 4 married. We went off the pill in April and started charting and trying this month...I had this horrible negative outlook that it would never happen because I struggled with anorexia for so long and now I'm a little overweight and the doc said I may have screwed up my system...but it might actually be happening and I'm in total shock.

What is your story?? How long have you been ttc and will this be your first? Thanks for the support!
I am going to send you a private msg ..just go to the top of the page in the upper left hand corner you will see a blue link that says your notifications...let me know when you get it.
__________________
Melissa








Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:56 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0