9 dpo and have the urge to test!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 28th, 2013, 06:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have promised myself that I would not test until July 1(that is when af is due) but today I have a strong urge to test. Last night I had some cramping and fell asleep and then I woke up thought I had to go to the br(sorry) but the cramps became so intense I was on my hands and knees for like 10 mins or so, I thought I was going to have to go to the er but they did pass, but ever since that I dunno if it is all in my head but I do not feel right not sure how else to explain it. I am trying so hard not to symptom check..but it is easier said then done

June 28th, 2013, 06:33 AM
~*Tina*~
I am 8dpo today and i tested this morning LOL. it was negative of course! im feeling kinda unsure now about everything and i just want to know!!! its soooo hard waiting! those cramps sound intense! they say after implantation it can take several days for the hcg to show up on a HPT. good luck and let us know if you do test!! we all love to scrutinize the tests!

7/12/13 @6w

June 28th, 2013, 06:34 AM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
test test test!!
sareymac likes this.

June 28th, 2013, 06:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes the cramps were very intense, not sure what is was cause by, I had some ice cream a few hours prior to getting these bad cramps so not sure if it was the ice cream that caused them or something else. I am making NO promising but I am going to try and hold off testing for a few more days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer_Princess View Post
test test test!!
Leslie if the cramping I had last night was"implantation" cramping would it not take at least 24 hours for the hcg to show up in my urine?? It has only been 12 hours since the cramping episode and since then I dunno the best way to describe it is I have some mild pressure in my lower stomach.

June 28th, 2013, 07:32 AM
~*Tina*~
i think it would take at least 2 days, from stuff im reading online...

7/12/13 @6w

June 28th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Veteran
You and I are at the same place! I don't know exactly when I ovulated--maybe around the 17th or 18th--and I am waiting til July 2nd to test. My cycles are irregular and long--35-40 days--so it's a bit of a guessing game at times. I am wondering though because I've been incredibly exhausted the last two days and a bit nauseous. Could be a tummy bug or the icky prenatal pills or maybe....

Anyway I am right there with you!
Melissadd likes this.
June 28th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I say test. On 8 dpo I started having bad cramps and got a BFN. On 9dpo morning lots of cramps and I told myself not to test until 10 dpo, but I tested and bfp on 9 dpo. I didn't believe it and took about 15 more tests over a 2 day period. All positive. My HCG at 10dpo morning was only 28 so I had just implanted and still got bfp's on tests.
Melissadd likes this.
June 28th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Also 9 DPO and waiting to test. I think I am going to tomorrow.
Davis720 likes this.

Rachel-29 DH-28 DD1-4 DD2-2
June 28th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It is soo tempting to test today but I want to wait soo I am getting off of here for a bit and cleaning my fridge lol to try and take my mind off of testing.

June 28th, 2013, 12:18 PM
PinkHurricane's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm right there with you! I am also 9DPO today and had some cramping last night and tested with a dollar store cheapie this morning and it was negative. I do have two FRER but I am going to wait until after AF is due before I use those. I JUST WANT TO KNOW ALREADY!!
aStarIsBorn likes this.
June 28th, 2013, 12:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkHurricane View Post
I'm right there with you! I am also 9DPO today and had some cramping last night and tested with a dollar store cheapie this morning and it was negative. I do have two FRER but I am going to wait until after AF is due before I use those. I JUST WANT TO KNOW ALREADY!!
My original plan was to test on July 1 but I may cave and test on Sunday...I want to know tooooo but getiing those bfn are soo heartbreaking so I think it is my turn to get my bfp this cycle...fx we both do get a bfp!!!
Davis720 likes this.

June 28th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Regular
Oh I hope you get your bfp Sunday!!!! I am either 8 or 9 DPO and dying to figure out what is going on with my body as well...I also had some severe cramping yesterday and wasn't sure I was going to be able to not end up in the ER as well but mine only lasted about 10 minutes and since then it's just been mild cramping with a horrible backache. I sure hope this is it for you and can't wait to hear the results!!
June 28th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugskisses120 View Post
Oh I hope you get your bfp Sunday!!!! I am either 8 or 9 DPO and dying to figure out what is going on with my body as well...I also had some severe cramping yesterday and wasn't sure I was going to be able to not end up in the ER as well but mine only lasted about 10 minutes and since then it's just been mild cramping with a horrible backache. I sure hope this is it for you and can't wait to hear the results!!
That sound exactly what I had yesterday, the severe cramping lasted about 15 mins or so and today my lower back is very sore. Hoping we both get a bfp..when are you planning on testing??

June 28th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Regular
well I will be honest....I'm completely obsessed with pee sticks and tested with 3 different tests today even though it is quite early (I guess AF is due on Tuesday so maybe it's not THAT early lol) and I swear I saw 2 pink lines on the Answer early result test (the others were a wondfo and a dollar tree test)....I have never had a positive test or anything that even tricked me into thinking it was positive before and I don't know if it is just wishful thinking or not but I'm absolutely DYING to go get another early result test....all I have are wondfo's.....aahhhh so freaking out!! My backache is getting better as the day goes on but I really just feel "funny"....not bad or good but plain old strange...yesterday I had a horrible headache as well and now my boobs are hurting under my arms. Oh and my temp dropped almost a whole degree today as well?!?!?! This wait is awful isn't it?!?!

Do you think you'll test Sunday???? Keep us posted...I can't wait to hear how our results turn out! Hang in there
June 28th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
well I will be honest....I'm completely obsessed with pee sticks and tested with 3 different tests today even though it is quite early (I guess AF is due on Tuesday so maybe it's not THAT early lol) and I swear I saw 2 pink lines on the Answer early result test (the others were a wondfo and a dollar tree test)....I have never had a positive test or anything that even tricked me into thinking it was positive before and I don't know if it is just wishful thinking or not but I'm absolutely DYING to go get another early result test....all I have are wondfo's.....aahhhh so freaking out!! My backache is getting better as the day goes on but I really just feel "funny"....not bad or good but plain old strange...yesterday I had a horrible headache as well and now my boobs are hurting under my arms. Oh and my temp dropped almost a whole degree today as well?!?!?! This wait is awful isn't it?!?!

Do you think you'll test Sunday???? Keep us posted...I can't wait to hear how our results turn out! Hang in there
Omg it is like you stole the words right out of my mouth...lol except, I have not temp in 2 months...yes the waiting is pure torture!!! Last month I tested and got a bfp I was beyond excited that was the first time I ever seen 2 lines to later realize I had a opk that was packaged in a hpt package from our local dollar store can you say disappointed!! I will probably test Sunday possibly tomorrow it will all depend if I can keep myself distracted or not lol.

June 28th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Regular
Oh how annoying you got an OPK in a HPT packaging So sorry...that had to hurt

Having a massive panic attack right now!!! I took another test (this time a blue dye because that is all I had enough cash for) and I am pretty darn positive that there are 2 lines..I am literally freaking out! I posted it on countdown to pregnancy and it has 9 positive votes and 2 negative...I don't know what to do right now...HELP I need to calm down!

Keep us posted on your testing...I can't wait to find out!
June 28th, 2013, 03:40 PM
~*Tina*~
hugkisses, lets see those tests!!!!

7/12/13 @6w

June 28th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Regular
am i allowed to post a link to the pictures on countdown to pregnancy or do I have to do it separately?
June 28th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Davis720's Avatar Super Mommy
TEST! I'll test at 8/9dpo tomorrow with ya

June 28th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
am i allowed to post a link to the pictures on countdown to pregnancy or do I have to do it separately?
Yes you should be able to post the link from count down to pregnancy on here. I have never done as i use photobucket, but I see a lot of ladies that do post from countdown to pregnancy on here..let see that pee stick.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis720 View Post
TEST! I'll test at 8/9dpo tomorrow with ya
Ohh Davis you are such a bad influence lol I just may test tomorrow..it is not like I will need much coaxing lol.

Quote:
Oh how annoying you got an OPK in a HPT packaging So sorry...that had to hurt

Having a massive panic attack right now!!! I took another test (this time a blue dye because that is all I had enough cash for) and I am pretty darn positive that there are 2 lines..I am literally freaking out! I posted it on countdown to pregnancy and it has 9 positive votes and 2 negative...I don't know what to do right now...HELP I need to calm down!

Keep us posted on your testing...I can't wait to find out!
I really hope this is it for you.. I can not wait to see the pics of your pee stick
Davis720 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search