Is this possible?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 28th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Is it possible to implant without any cramping? I'm 9 DPO today and haven't had a single cramp. Looking back on both pregnant and non-pregnant charts it is pretty unusual for me to not have had some kind of cramping by this point. I guess I'm hoping it is possible so I can see that BFP soon.

Rachel-29 DH-28 DD1-4 DD2-2
June 28th, 2013, 07:27 AM
~*Tina*~
i think it is. i know at least one friend told me she never noticed any cramping at all and im sure plenty of people havent either. I am 8dpo and i have felt cramps off and on.... but I think half the time, i am imagining it! haha this TWW stuff is just terrible, isnt it? I wish i could stop over analyzing every single little thing but it's hard. just try to relax and keep busy.

7/12/13 @6w

June 28th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sure it's possible. Perhaps implantation happened while you were sleeping and the cramps were light so they didn't wake you up?

June 28th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
With DD1 I had horrible cramps. Thought for sure it was AF.

I never had any cramping with DD2, and I knew the day after implantation happened cause I was crazy nauseated. I thought maybe since my uterus has already been stretched out that I didn't get the cramping this time.

With DD3, this pregnancy, I had cramping for over a month so I guess the prestretched uterus theory is out the window!

So, yes, it is possible to not have or notice any cramping.

June 28th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It is possible , I didn't have any with any of mine. GL!
June 28th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the responses ladies. I am having some light cramping now so we will see where it goes.

June 28th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Veteran
Yep it's possible. I don't think I had any with my firstborn; I didn't even suspect it until the nausea took hold.

This time around, I've been monitoring more and I've had slight (and I mean slight) cramping but it also could've been my head. I have been ridiculously exhausted though the past 3 days. Still too early to test though.
June 28th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Pretty_N_Ink's Avatar Super Mommy
Yep! I never had a single flinch of pain with my youngest DD. I never had any suspicion of being pregnant til I decided to clean out my bathroom and found unused pregnancy tests. I thought, "eh why not use them?" And BAM!

RIP Bristol Grace 10/28/12-11/19/12
You're always in our hearts sweet girl
June 28th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank ladies! I had some really light cramping for a while earlier but nothing to write home about. I guess we'll see what happens!

June 28th, 2013, 09:00 PM
JCT2005's Avatar Teddy's Mom
I don't remember any cramping or implantation bleeding with my son. Of course, I didn't realize I was pregnant until I hadn't had AF in two months.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search