MIA me

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree13Likes
  • 3 Post By bella88
  • 2 Post By Gamer_Princess
  • 1 Post By AnnaBonana
  • 1 Post By Hope2Be13
  • 1 Post By Melissadd
  • 1 Post By lovemylittlemiss
  • 1 Post By rachoochoo2
  • 1 Post By bella88
  • 2 Post By Lucy S.

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 29th, 2013, 03:09 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello my lovely ladies . I know I have been pretty absent lately but I am still around, checking in on you, thinking of you all and making the occasional post. I have been pretty quiet since my doc appt but it's mostly just been a combination of waiting to hear from the gyno I was referred to (hoping to this coming week), working and commuting and taking some time to relax with a good book . The idea of going to the gyno scares me a little because I am scared that something is wrong with me so I have been trying to just keep pretty zen and relaxed about everything. I have done waaaaay less monitoring this cycle and just been enjoying time with DH. I figure if I end up needing an appt with the gyno then maybe I can start up monitoring.more closely then again. I will be happy if our chilled fun cycle results in a bfp. Had a good hard cry to myself the other day on a drive home from a pregnancy and childrens expo after being absolutely fine all day. I felt better afterwards though.A friend had free tickets and I thought it would be fun. It was and I got lots of cool free stuff but I guess I wasn't quite as ok as I thought I was. I haven't left but I have just been taking some time to look after me .

June 29th, 2013, 03:49 AM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have missed you so much I think a break is great every now and again. Crying seems to help me so much especially when it comes to TTC. I was truly very scared of seeking help from my doctor but after the initial appointment it was as if all my fears were gone and I was headstrong to start as soon as possible. Thinking of you and hope to hear from you more often
bella88 and hopeful_girl55 like this.

June 29th, 2013, 05:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the update, Bella! I hope you can do what you need for you and be able to find peace and relaxation! You are so positive and such a blessing to others always and we are thankful for that.

((Hugs)) to you!
bella88 likes this.
June 29th, 2013, 06:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good to hear from you!! We have missed you! I am glad you are taking some time to yourself. I really hope you end up with a surprise bfp, you truly deserve it!
bella88 likes this.
June 29th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had been wondering where you were and was hoping everything was ok. I hope you get your appt with the gyno very soon.

Glad you are taking some time for yourself and please kup when you see the gyno. And who knows maybe you will get your bfp before you even get an appt with the gyno...FX for you.
bella88 likes this.

June 29th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Good to hear from you! Sorry you had a hard time after that expo Glad you're taking some time for yourself though. Hope you get into your gyno soon! Keep your chin up!
bella88 likes this.

June 29th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was just thinking about you last night wondering where you'd been. I hope the relax cycle brings you some results!
bella88 likes this.

Rachel-29 DH-28 DD1-4 DD2-2
June 29th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Love you ladies . I have missed you guys too. I am feeling pretty good about this cycle and have woken up in a pretty sweet mindset about everything. Feeling recharged and excited for the future.
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

June 29th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
Wow you sound wonderful! I am happy you are less stressed and honestly hope that maybe that does the trick and you get your BFP this cycle!
hey have you thought about acupuncture?
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

June 29th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Hey Lucy I missed you most of all! I have thought about accupuncture but honestly I have such a horrible phobia of needles that even just getting blood tests are hell lol. I could puke and die and run away waiting for one lol. I haven't ruled it out one day though, it might be nice.

June 29th, 2013, 11:40 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
awww you are the sweetest!! We so need you, me and leslie on a DDC!!!

Hmmm needle phobia could make it a not so relaxing experience! LOL!
bella88 and Gamer_Princess like this.
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

June 30th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes let's get into a DDC together!!

June 30th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Definitely Leslie, it would be so wonderful if we all ended up in one together

July 1st, 2013, 07:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Awh its so wonderful to hear you are doing so good.
I have missed seeing you around here. I actually was checking around posts looking for you last week.
I hope you don't need the doctors app and you just get your sticky BFP very soon.
Keep up the relaxing, it sounds like its doing you a lot of good!

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
July 1st, 2013, 02:25 PM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
(((hugs))) I was just sitting here thinking...Oy Vey...I have not been on JM for a minute and I need to go and check for Bella peesticks! I took a break this month, 8 months of maybes and nos was stressing me out. I am in my "green" stage now and I have not even DTD lol...today is the last day of the "green" stage and I am so not stressing it right now. I wish you luck at the doctors! Don't be afraid...I am hoping it is all just timing! fx

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search