Card reading gave me the warm fuzzies

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By AppleSugarSuz
  • 1 Post By Gamer_Princess

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 29th, 2013, 03:06 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
On my fb I have a few of those people who do readings for money but fairly regularly they will do question times, runes, card readings etc for everyone for free. I asked a question last night, pretty much the same question I always ask: when will I get pregnant and what is going to happen with the journey to getting pregnant. Now I usually get pretty similar answers to this in, well, everything lol. But these just really hit home for me. I chose card 2 and 4 and I was drawn to card 2 first but 4 more strongly. These are the cards I got:

ard #2
RELAX - EVERYTHINGS OKAY
Don't worry....it's all going to be fine.

No matter what your situation looks like right now, this card asks you to relax and let go of worries. Everything will be okay.
Have you ever seen a movie in which everyone seems to be in danger or in trouble of some sort? As you watch the movie you wonder, How will they ever get out of this? Yet at the end of the film, everything works out fine and everyone's happy.
In the same way, your movie will have a happy ending, too. So don't stress or worry. Instead, enjoy watching how your life story unfolds in an amazing way! Life works itself out in ways that we could never have thought of.
Your current situation will be over soon, and you'll be fine. You'll lean life lessons that will help you in the future. So use this current time to make yourself stronger. Breathe deeply, try your best to stay positive and happy, and remember to relax because everthing's going to be okay.

Card #4
YOU'LL KNOW IN THE MORNING
When you wake up you'll have a better idea about what to do. Relax until then.

One reason why you feel unsure right now is that you're trying too hard to know the answer. The best thing to do is to let go and relax. The answer is right there for you, and as soon as you stop trying so hard, you'll know what to do.
In this case, the best solution is to sleep on it When you awaken, you'll have a much better idea about the best plan of action. During your dream time, the angels and unicorns will show you how to come up with a happy solution. They'll show you that the power of love and light heal everything. They'll also help you find the strength to take action.
So for right now, don't worry. Trust that your answer will be there for you when you wake up in the morning. It may not be the whole answer, but it will at least guide you in the right direction. Sleep well!

Haha they gave me goosebumps, especially number 4. I took my temp this morning for the first time in a long time this morning and it was 37.2 (98.96 for you guys), confirming for me that I have O'd this cycle at the very least. When I am not sure but I'm ok with that . If it was just a few days ago like I think then that is a GREAT temp. I have had similar answers for the same question in the past but it really just hit me today and I do know that everything will be ok .

June 29th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Regular
It's always best to stay calm and try not to worry over things you have little to no control over. I'm sure that everything is okay for you and that things will eventually work out the way you want them to. It's cool that you got a free tarot (I'm almost 100% sure that's tarot anyway) reading. I have a deck somewhere myself but never got around to actually playing with them.
bella88 likes this.
WTTC #3

June 29th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

June 29th, 2013, 03:46 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy S. View Post

I'm stalking you by the way, this totally has to be our month

June 29th, 2013, 09:20 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
bella88 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search