Confused! When will I ovulate?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 30th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Stepmom2Be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Okay so I started taking OPK's this cycle on CD 10. Usually I get my positive around CD13 or 14. But yesterday, CD11, I got a pretty dark positive. I took another today and again this afternoon, (The last undated one was today at 3pm,) and I have no idea if this is just a long surge or what.

We BD on Friday night, but not last night as DH was out of town all week and it finally caught up with him. I barely got him from the couch to the bed, no BDing was gonna happen lol.

So if we BD again tonight, do we stand a good chance for it to stick? Should I keep testing every few hours so I figure out the end of my surge? Ahh Idk.

Help?

June 30th, 2013, 04:32 PM
2014 Offshoremama78's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The last one is your positive.. the others are not quite positive, but dark.. The last one the test line is darker then the control!! Get to BD'in!!!

My Ovulation Chart

Soy Iso Believer

Alexander Cameron Murphy
02/27/2014 - 02/27/2014
June 30th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggblue View Post
The last one is your positive.. the others are not quite positive, but dark.. The last one the test line is darker then the control!! Get to BD'in!!!
This is going to sound like the dumbest question ever... but.. can we wait till tonight? We have to pick up my stepson in like 45 minutes and we're cooking dinner right now lol.

I just don't know how long I have!
July 1st, 2013, 12:23 AM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
Probably too late now but for future reference- yes it can wait until the evening
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

July 1st, 2013, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy S. View Post
Probably too late now but for future reference- yes it can wait until the evening
haha ok thanks. We did. Fingers crossed!
July 1st, 2013, 10:26 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope you caught your eggie Cannot wait to hear how this ends up. KUP

July 2nd, 2013, 02:12 PM
Okay here is how I ended up. The last one is 7/1 at 12pm.

We DTD 6/28 and 6/30. DH had a stupid 15 hour day yesterday so of course, basically had to drag him off the couch again, lol. But we're pretty confident in our timing.

My question to you experienced ladies, is when should I consider the day that I ovulated? My guess is yesterday, would that be right? That's when my surge seems to have ended. Hopefully we have a successful month!
July 2nd, 2013, 02:27 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
I am saying the 6/30 was + so 24-72 hours after that
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

July 2nd, 2013, 02:31 PM
Hi mine has been the same in June, I got my hightest surge CD17 for the first ever I had actually felt ovulation occurring which made me take the test as im usually between CD19-CD21.

We DTD that afternoon and night, the next day my surge took a dip exactly like yours which made me believe I O the day before.

AF due Friday and I have all the signs of conceiving this month, EXTREMELY sore boobs, moodiness, tiredness, peeing a lot fingers are crossed this is it as we've been trying for almost a year for our 2nd Best of luck to you hope this is the month for the both of us!!
July 2nd, 2013, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mummy2aprincess_x View Post
Hi mine has been the same in June, I got my hightest surge CD17 for the first ever I had actually felt ovulation occurring which made me take the test as im usually between CD19-CD21.

We DTD that afternoon and night, the next day my surge took a dip exactly like yours which made me believe I O the day before.

AF due Friday and I have all the signs of conceiving this month, EXTREMELY sore boobs, moodiness, tiredness, peeing a lot fingers are crossed this is it as we've been trying for almost a year for our 2nd Best of luck to you hope this is the month for the both of us!!
Ahh FX for you!

We have only been married since March, so only our 4th month of real real trying. Though I went off the pill in January.

The timing would be amazing if we got pregnant this month as I would have the baby, have 12 weeks maternity leave, and then be on summer break from work! (I work in a school,) so hoping something stuck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search