Monday Moans

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gamer_Princess

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 1st, 2013, 08:14 AM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know Mondays are usually a drag so vent away girls

July 1st, 2013, 08:16 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have an eye doctor appointment coming up very shortly, followed by having an important phone call. They will cut very closely in time if the call happens when I was told they were going to call. I'm hoping I get out of my eye appointment and home before I'm called. But knowing my luck, they'll call early and I'll still be in my appointment or in the car .

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
July 1st, 2013, 08:22 AM
I tested EARLY this morning and got a I knew it was coming since it is still so early but this part of my cycle I dread....

DH works a weird schedule tonight and does not get off till after 11PM

On a happy note July 4th weekend is right around the corner!! So ready to know if I can enjoy the festivities or not. Ready to grill out and enjoy the sun

July 1st, 2013, 08:25 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope a few more days is all you need for that beautiful !

I cannot wait for this weekend! My husband gets a 4 day weekend due to the holiday and it'll be nice. Relaxing, get a few things done around the house that we needed that extra time for.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
July 1st, 2013, 08:29 AM
Yes I hope so too

Yeah I am super excited about the weekend because DH has 4 days off Pretty awesome because it seems his rotated days off key up with Thanksgiving and Christmas as well

July 1st, 2013, 09:44 AM
Carrie
Has anyone else been sick or dealing with sinus infections/allergies? I am feeling brutal today. It always happens this time of year for me because of harvest, but I forgot how bad it was. I didn't go through it last year since I was on my honeymoon for two weeks. All this wheat being cut is just draining me.

Ugh. I just want to breathe.

☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆

July 1st, 2013, 09:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It is a long week end here in Canada and the weather has been terrible, heavy rain and humidity so needless to say I was not able to attend any Canada Day festivities! And I tested today 11-12 dpo and bfn..af is due today but she is still a no show!!

[url=http://daisypath.com][/ur
July 1st, 2013, 10:31 AM
Veteran
Not too bad today. It's been a bit cool and rainy but I still managed to take my highly energetic 2-year-old outside in between showers. Also went to Walmart and picked up a 2pack of FRER tests. I'm kind of doubting I'm prego now but if not, I still need to go to the doctor before vacation in two weeks because of this exhaustion.

Tomorrow should be a fun day though. Sis-in-law gets married Friday and we are going for pedicures. I'm 28 and never had one before...kind of weirded out by others touching my feet, which are kind of gross
July 1st, 2013, 10:57 AM
I love love pedicures and manicures My last pedi the nail polish lasted like almost 2 months.
dmarie84 likes this.

July 1st, 2013, 12:22 PM
SassyMama's Avatar Fist Pumping Champ
It's been raining and humid for the past week and this weather is going to continue for the next week. It's so gross out and I hate being stuck inside
July 1st, 2013, 02:08 PM
Regular
Long weekend here and DH was also off early on Friday. It's also been super hot and I can't deal with heat

Since AF showed up yesterday I'm just lying low. Kinda wish it was Tuesday already so we could find our summer vaca routine (I love my DH but I find weekend enough of a routine mess up, make it twice as long and I start to go nuts!).

Hoping for some cooler weather and can't wait for my kids to start swimming lessons tomorrow!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search