I'm sorry I left you girls hanging

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By mom2ariana
  • 2 Post By inyourhonor
  • 1 Post By Gamer_Princess

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2013, 08:14 AM
mom2ariana's Avatar Super Mommy
I've been totally MIA for the past week and a half. I had a weekend to myself away in Nashville, with my sisters, and I felt sooo relaxed after staying off of the internet. I decided to not get on here at all, because the moment I did I would feel the stress again.

I don't think I do well using the forums during my TWW. It just aggravates my anxiety, and I've been so much calmer this time around. I didn't even really feel the temptation to test.

I'm sorry. I hope there are no hard feelings. I just needed to get away.

With that said, AF is due tomorrow. I'm really hoping this is it for me, because my breasts hurt so badly. Like worse than ever. They've been hurting for about a week, and they are huge. Also, the weirdest thing. But I was drinking water the other night and I thought it was disgusting (metallic tasting) ... I figured I needed to change our PUR filter. So I got a new one. I had more water Saturday night and it still tasted like crap. I told DH that I was going to dump the ice, and I thought that's what it was. Nothing ever crossed my mind that it could just be me, until yesterday. I was drinking water at the office. Totally different ice, totally different water. It tasted the same, like metal aftertaste. This morning my coffee was hard to get down. I felt like I was drinking coins.

So here's to hoping and praying that AF doesn't show up tomorrow. DH is making me wait to test until Thursday. I have to say that I've remained calm until this morning. But now I'm starting to feel pretty anxious.

I'll still get on here over the next two days, but I'm going to try not to be on too heavily so I can relax. I hope you ladies can understand.
hopeful_girl55 and chrysalis1 like this.
July 2nd, 2013, 08:59 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think we can all understand and relate at times to how stressful and anxious the forums can make us during certain times. I know it happens to me.

I had wondered where you went! I'm glad you had a good time. Unplugging from the internet can be a good thing

I hope this is it! FX for you I understand!
hopeful_girl55 and mom2ariana like this.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
July 2nd, 2013, 11:05 AM
Thanks!! I'm starting to feel a little bit crampy so I'm really hoping it's not the impending doom of AF. I will be sooo disappointed to see her for a third time. Still no spotting whatsoever.
July 2nd, 2013, 01:47 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We all need a break sometimes Hoping the stays away and you get your You better post pics on Thursday!!
mom2ariana likes this.

July 2nd, 2013, 02:53 PM
Thanks and I will!! Unless of course AF shows tomorrow!
July 2nd, 2013, 07:56 PM
2EverAfter's Avatar Super Mommy
Welcome back! Hope you get a beautiful BFP this week.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search