Feeling alone :'(

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Janisdkh's Avatar Mommy of soon to be 5!
Send a message via MSN to Janisdkh
WTTC is so empty I need friends at this time! Even though I am WTTC can I join you ladies???? I cant bare be alone. We just lost our baby :'( In fact I passed the baby today. The last 9 days have been hell but the last three days have been super hell and do not know when we will try again. I put my ticker for a year.. My name is Janis I am an artist from Quebec, 32 and am a mother of 4.

July 13th, 2013, 12:28 PM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry for your loss.
I can't imagine what you are going thru being that far along. Feel free to join here its a little more active. Big hugs

We are technically waiting until after September to try since that's when we get married but we are not preventing with anything but charting right now. We lost our first at 6 weeks in February. Then he proposed and we started planning our wedding so we are trying to wait until after that
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
July 13th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Thank you <3 Congrats on the proposal and wedding <3 How exciting. I am so sorry for your loss as well <3

July 13th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Regular
Aww hugs mama!

We just started to try a couple months ago although originally we were waiting until the end of the year. We've had two unplanned pregnancies in the last 5 years that have resulted in early ~6-7 week loses and both times we were devastated but we weren't in a position to try at either time. It was more of a "we'll welcome any unplanned but we aren't trying until we're both ready around _____ time".

And I can tell you that NOT being able to try after each loss, especially the second one was one of the hardest things for me. I am so sorry you are going through something similar.

Is there a reason you guys aren't trying again?

Please don't feel alone, of course you can come hang out Is there any online support you need?
July 13th, 2013, 01:08 PM
So sorry for your losses as well <3 They are so heartbreaking. Yes not trying after this loss right away is killing me but the baby was unplanned . Such a blessing though even if for 11 weeks. We are currently searching for a larger home and it is stressful. We just want a plan this time around and feel that it could take up to a year to settle in. We have 4 kids and the house we are in is so cramped. Living here is endless stress. We can not stand this home. It is falling a part :/ We are trying to either rent a larger home or buy our own. Either way is taking so long! A baby would just add onto the stress. If it were to happen again though I would not be unhappy. I would be super happy and thrilled. I just think it is smart to maybe wait? I am not 100% sure though. I am conflicted. My hubby may turn around and say to try now or a few months from now etc...

July 13th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Regular
I totally get that! Sometimes what we know in our brain doesn't line up with that we feel in our heart. It was the same for us. We are finally in a happy and healthy place fiscally and emotionally and while it would have been ok, I know it's just better now.

But that doesn't make it easier or hurt less sending healing thoughts you way mama!
July 13th, 2013, 02:51 PM
<3 <3 Thank you honey. I need this type of support. I am so glad I have JM. You make total sense. Any time is ok but a planned time is prepared for and just easier. Maybe we will not try but not prevent.. Who knows xo

July 13th, 2013, 03:06 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Anyone is welcome here . I am so sorry for your loss. Good on you for trying to get some stuff more in order for when you try again. I can imagine how hard that would be. You are a strong woman and you are right, any time is ok but planned seems pretty nice too. You may be joining us as an actively TTC member sooner than you think. I think we may even have a few NTNP members in here too. There's a pretty fine line between the two lol. It sucks that WTTC is so dead. I know I tried to look in on TTC 6 months+ a few times and it's like an old western at shoot out time in there. Hope you feel at home here and I look forward to hearing more about and from you!

July 13th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Bahaha!!! You made me laugh omg <3 Thanks Bella I needed that. Yep I agree :/ some areas are too dead. It sucks because most of us need someone or in my case many someones and we tend to scurry off and find the closest place we are either welcomed in or belong and feel at home in. I wish WTTC was more active.. I am glad to be here though and yes it is possible I could be trying sooner then I think.

July 13th, 2013, 08:03 PM
ambitionsofabundance's Avatar Veteran
I'm so sorry for your loss. I just had an early loss and having JM would have made it suck so much worse. It's really comforting to know that so many other mommies have been thru this and understand exactly how you feel in this moment.
July 14th, 2013, 09:22 AM
YellieBean's Avatar Veteran
Janis, I cannot say I understand what you're going through, but I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. You'll try again and things will get better. I cannot imagine!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search