2 week waiters - got any symptoms?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 29th, 2013, 01:43 AM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im out oh well i'll be back after ovulation day lol

af came dec 18 Fri nz time, cycle 25
July 29th, 2013, 08:23 AM
BadWolf's Avatar Veteran
My cramps seem sharper. Other than that, nothing unique.
Clomid Cycle #1 ~ 50mg ~ ?

I have the loved the stars too fondly
to be fearful of the night.

- Sarah Williams

Last edited by BadWolf; October 25th, 2013 at 11:18 AM.
July 29th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Janisdkh's Avatar Mommy of soon to be 5!
Send a message via MSN to Janisdkh
So sorry Libby <3 Was really rooting for you after following your posts. Gl this cycle!! XO

4dpo if I go by when I know I ovulated or today I am Oing if i go by when I should have ovulated. Feeling only wet downstairs and it is pretty annoying :/

July 29th, 2013, 10:55 PM
Janisdkh's Avatar Mommy of soon to be 5!
Send a message via MSN to Janisdkh
Ok new symptom that started not too log ago.. TWINGES!!!!!!!! Possibly 4-5 dpo and twinges on my left ovary close to my uterus??? What in the world???????? Like a twinge every few seconds and not just one.. They are back to back and then stop and then come back again. They are not slight or harsh and they are VERY noticeable. I already ovulated and had EWCM the other day. Please tell me this is some sort of maybe implantation twinge or pain or whatever it's called. Feels like a cyst sort of pulsating? I know it's not because of my ultrasound a few days ago. I am cleared in the cysty world lol

Decided to post this and document it in case this is a pregnancy symptom and I can help others.

July 29th, 2013, 11:24 PM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
I really hope I am not psyching myself up but for the last 3 days I have been having mild waves of nausea!! Especially after eating. So if I am not pregnant, which of course, is the goal! Its my darn acid reflux flaring up again. I took a test last week, which was way way too early, BFN as expected. Took one on Saturday when I started feeling sick, another BFN...it was still a few days too early for the FRER. Soooo I am going to test again in the AM, if I get another BFN I guess I will just wait around for AF, which is due on Saturday, to show so that we can start on cycle 2.

Praying that this is our lucky cycle...I am kinda tired of having sex. Hahaha. When TTC it becomes more like a scientific chore!
August 7th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
im not ttc this cycle, but im still feeling sick after my period. anyone ever been pregnant and had af? must be still a bug I have grrr

af came dec 18 Fri nz time, cycle 25
August 8th, 2013, 05:20 AM
mrsmonczki's Avatar Regular
3 DPO and I'm constipated and bloated but I know this is no pregnancy symptom. I have been this way since Monday when we insem'd. I think its all the excitement.

Proud Mama of Jackson (2), Olivia (4)

TTC #3 since October 2012

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search