Help me understand this please.

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hopeful_girl55

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 24th, 2013, 10:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ladies, I have an ovulation question. My monitor never picked up a peak at all i got like 18 highs and it went back down to low yesterday..FF said i O'ed on CD 21 but my temps have been wacky this month so i picked up some opks. I just noticed my CH from FF are gone today. What's that mean? ( Here's my chart if you wanna take a peek : 4443f1 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com ) I took one yesterday it was negative there was barely a line..the one i took this morning is negative but the line's getting darker.. Am i about to O or what? i'm so confused.

July 25th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
From looking at your chart, it looks like your body tried to O but didn't for some reason. So I don't believe you have O'd yet.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
July 25th, 2013, 01:12 PM
2014 Offshoremama78's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was going to say the same thing..
Looking at your previous charts
You look like Pre O temps..and in April's
Chart to me it looks like you O'd cd20, not
Cd14..

My Ovulation Chart

Soy Iso Believer

Alexander Cameron Murphy
02/27/2014 - 02/27/2014
July 25th, 2013, 01:13 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It doesn't look like you have O'd yet to me either. Are you temping orally or vaginally? Orally can be pretty rocky and awful. It looks like you might surge soon from your OPKs. What is your cm like?

July 26th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies. I temp orally. It's at exactly the same time most mornings too. This is so confusing. How can i improve the accuracy of temps?

July 26th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Temp vaginally. But don't switch in the middle of a cycle because it will throw everything off. Temping orally there are so many factors. You could sleep with your mouth open and that messes up your temps. For now just keep temping orally till you start a new cycle. As far as helping out with this cycle, I am just not sure. If it were me I would keep using OPK's and check my cervical position and CM. That way I could kind of get the idea of when O happened.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
July 27th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful_girl55 View Post
Temp vaginally. But don't switch in the middle of a cycle because it will throw everything off. Temping orally there are so many factors. You could sleep with your mouth open and that messes up your temps. For now just keep temping orally till you start a new cycle. As far as helping out with this cycle, I am just not sure. If it were me I would keep using OPK's and check my cervical position and CM. That way I could kind of get the idea of when O happened.
Alright. thanks. I have noticed sometimes when i wake up my pillow is a little bit wet or i'll wake up and my mouth is open..not all the time but it happens some... My opk today had a little color but was negative... Do you know why would they be getting somewhat darker then all of a sudden start being lighter again?..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search