To the any 2w waiters who have fallen preggy

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Janisdkh's Avatar Mommy of soon to be 5!
Send a message via MSN to Janisdkh
To anyone who has fallen pregnant with knowing when you ovulate due to cramping.. Did you cramp after ovulation cramps had stopped? I am now cramping again which is my 3rd day in a row. Two days ago they were severe which is mittelschmerz and I understand them lasting till yesterday but to stop completely and then start up again today but more subtle I am lost.. My ticker says I am ovulating 29th but I know I did already. I just suffered a loss on the 13th so it may be off by a few days. I had a lot of EWCM today and we have bedded 4 times since my Ovulation started. Should I presume I ovulated today instead?? I am wondering if anyone has fallen pregnant and just knew because you cramped after ovulation?

Last edited by Janisdkh; July 27th, 2013 at 06:25 PM.
July 29th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Veteran
It could be a sign of ovulation or pregnancy for sure. Cramping could also mean infection. You could have a culture done just to be sure. I am praying it is a good sign and you have a BFP!

How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers. ~ Blessed Mother Teresa
July 29th, 2013, 05:43 PM
Thanks I was already seen and no infection. I have also had an ultrasound. I usually cramp around ovulation because I have bad mittelschmerz but I have never cramped for three days. The 3rd day was not long at all. I am fine now no cramps or anything. I have no fever etc..

July 29th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Veteran
That is good. I was cramping a lot and they found I had an ecoli infection! My doctor treated me with antibiotics and I am good now! I had no symptoms of infection though just long tail end brown bleeding at the end of my period. I am sure then your carmping is a good sign for you for either Ovulation or maybe BFP!!!!

How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers. ~ Blessed Mother Teresa
July 29th, 2013, 11:17 PM
Eeep so sorry you had to go through that! As soon as I was happy that the cramping has gone I now have pulsating like twinges on my left ovary /uterus. It is so weird!! I am sure I am 4dpo well now looking at the clock I am 5dpo.. What the heck do I think now? It comes and goes every few seconds. So weird! I am clear for cysts since I know those can feel like that. I had an ultrasound 7 days ago and no cysts. I had this with my last pregnancy but later on after I found out I was pregnant :/ Started about late 4ish weeks.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search