way tmi but useful trick while ttc..

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lucy S.

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 2nd, 2013, 12:34 PM
#6 otw for us:)
With all of my babies the way I was able to get pregnant was to do something a bit unconventional...
After you have dtd with your lovely husbands or SOs, raise your behind off the bed(2or3 pillows or more if flat) so your body from head to pelvis is a complete U shape, THEN you must have an orgasm(alone or with hubbys help is up to you). After this orgasm close your eyes and take a 15-30min nap before you get up from your U shape position... the point is to have your orgasm while your pelvis is raised up (keeping inside those precious lil swimmers) therefore helping the swimmers get to their destination!!
of course this tip is going to be way more successful with the use of your opks and temping to make sure ovulation is happening!!!
When you orgasm ladies your cervix naturally opens and dips down into the vaginal canal a bit, so if you are timing your orgasm to happen while those sperm are already in there, the opening and dipping that your cervix will do will essentially be scooping up some of those sperm into your uterus and hopefully giving them a head start for their journey into making y'all mommy's!!!
Good luck ladies!!
August 2nd, 2013, 12:40 PM
ladybugmomma's Avatar Trisha
Interesting. I orgasmed before DH but also raised my pelvis with pillows and laid there
August 2nd, 2013, 12:46 PM
Nicole1110's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL - is this for real? Seems a bit of a production for me. I did elevate my hips after sex, and I got pregnant without all that extra stuff just fine.

Major
August 2nd, 2013, 01:10 PM
#6 otw for us:)
Was just a tip, a friend at work who has 6 children toldme about it, I never used any opks or charted temps ever, just checked my cervical position as well as cm to know when o was happening. First time I tried it I was pregnant with in 5 weeks. Every woman's body is different, but especially for those who have been trying for a. Extended time, might as well give it a shot
If u think about it most women orgasm before her partner, just because its so difficult to time it to happen simultaneously... which means the cervical opening and dipping is happening too early...

Yes Nicole, I am for real, given I have had three lil ones with another otw its definately a valid tip. Not everyone gets pregnant super easy, some struggle for years... Good Luck ladies!!

Last edited by jessmgt; August 2nd, 2013 at 01:15 PM. Reason: spelling issues, im sorry, silly auto correct...
August 2nd, 2013, 01:34 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
Many women do similar things to this. i think the OP is just trying to be helpful.
The other theory behind orgasm after is that the spasms draw the semen towards the cervix.
I have done way too much research and some say orgasm after can cause a hostile environment or that after the initial "deposit" there isn't a point to even elevating your hips because what is going to be able to make the trip did in the first few seconds.
I dunno... To each there own! I would try the above (pretty much did) because it can't hurt Well unless you are prone to UTIs
jessmgt likes this.
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

August 2nd, 2013, 02:05 PM
SarahSmile's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I definitely think this is a great tip to those TTC and worth a try!!

I have heard that this is actually why women orgasm to begin with-- to help enable spermies to pass through

August 2nd, 2013, 03:04 PM
LittleBlossom's Avatar Super Mommy
Interesting! Thanks for the tips.

Click to see My Pregnancy Chart
August 2nd, 2013, 03:19 PM
LUSHaye's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I tried this during the last cycle and plan to try again during this cycle. The process just makes sense to me.
I worry that we have some fertility mess going on, but I think this would definitely help our chances.
August 2nd, 2013, 06:10 PM
Amber76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Amber76
With all 4 of my pregnancy's I O'd after DH. I heard it helps to pull everything up and in where it needs to go. Worked for me.

Katerina 01/10/07 Gabriella 12/29/09 2012 2013
August 2nd, 2013, 06:23 PM
Veteran
We've been pretty good at timing it simultaneously although I might o a little before the DH (by like 5 seconds). I lay down for about 20 minutes after but not elevated. That's what I did with our first.

**Thank you, bokkechick, for my beautiful signature!**

Tags
tips and tricks , ttc

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search