So...frustrated!! (Rant)

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ambitionsofabundance
  • 1 Post By mrsmonczki

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 7th, 2013, 04:20 AM
ambitionsofabundance's Avatar Veteran
So...apparently my 2ww is now going to be a 3ww...
My luteal phase is 14-17 days, 16 days for the past few months. Every test I've taken so far, even in the ER has been stark white, and according to a wonderful nurse who looked through my complete history has said that even when my betas were taken with my other pgs...my numbers are really low...

I would love to see progressions, or yes+, or pregnant, or hear a beta of 25 or more....there are so many people around me that got bfps at 3weeks, and while I have no idea how their ttc journey has been, I'm really impatient. We've been trying for so long...(3 years combined) and it doesn't seem fair that I have friends that get pg without even trying...AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!

I know part of my being impatient is because of the loss last month...and I can't help but feel like maybe something I did in my younger days is finally catching up to me,or one of the many meds I have to take daily is incompatible with pregnancy and will never allow me the joy of a squishy, sweet baby again...

Sigh...I really think, no FEEL, this is my month...I just want this baby to stop freaking hiding and give me proof!

Thanks for letting me rant....and if you have some extra baby dust, please share it!!
hopeful_girl55 likes this.
August 7th, 2013, 05:40 AM
mrsmonczki's Avatar Regular
I understand your frustration and giving you a ton of baby dust. I go through a lot of the same things you do thinking is this karma coming back around not letting me get pregnant again? Did I do something? It's normal but dont let it bring you down.
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

Proud Mama of Jackson (2), Olivia (4)

TTC #3 since October 2012

August 7th, 2013, 06:49 AM
Decemberhill's Avatar Nicole
I'm really sorry, Hun. You have been trying so long, you really deserve for this to be your month! I really hope it is and you will get that positive in the next few days! Lots and lots of baby dust your way. And Hugs.

Mom to Ava (8) and Layla (6). Bennett Scott due May 19, 2014!
August 7th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I agree with them. I feel the same way about feeling like I've done something wrong for karma to say Nope no baby for you. But I don't think its that, or I hope not.
Fxd for you, I hope you get a bfp in the next couple days!!

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
August 7th, 2013, 10:59 AM
ambitionsofabundance's Avatar Veteran
Thank you so much ladies!.,
August 7th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Janisdkh's Avatar Proud Mom of 4!
Send a message via MSN to Janisdkh
I agree with the other ladies <3 So sorry sweetie <3 It will happen <3 Your previous loss is proof of that. You have a good healthy LP and I just know one of these next few months will be it for you (if not this month)

August 7th, 2013, 11:06 AM
CoreenaC's Avatar Carter-Carter's Momma
Hugs, I hope this is your month! Sending you all my baby dust!
DS2- Sawyer - 9-5-14#C3 - EDD - 11-29-16
August 7th, 2013, 04:44 PM
jjustice12's Avatar Super Mommy
I totally understand how u feel. I felt like that last month when i miscarried. Like i was payin for one of my sins. I'll be prayin so hard for ur rainbow baby this month

Last edited by jjustice12; August 7th, 2013 at 04:59 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search