TWW Thread

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree21Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 15th, 2013, 11:55 AM
NTNP
I am at 4dpo this sucks

Thank you Alex and Aidens mommy for my siggy!
August 15th, 2013, 12:07 PM
I'm 6 DPO today. No real symptoms to report but I've had a random low grade fever the last 3 afternoons with no other problems. I know it's not related but its making this 2ww more miserable!
August 16th, 2013, 07:34 AM
CzechWife's Avatar Regular
How is everyone doing today? Today I am 6 DPO. I have absolutely NO symptoms now! It has me discouraged and ready for next month. I guess I better hit the gym this afternoon and get on with it. I feel very discouraged! My yellow EWCM is gone, and I am dry (TMI).

Everyone have a great day!
TTC#1 after 9 years of marriage and NTNP
Names already picked out: Zofie Maruska and Jaromir Elias
Me (Sam) :26
DH: 32

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord granted me what I asked of him." I Samuel 1:27
August 16th, 2013, 08:06 AM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
I don't know how many DPO I am since I haven't been temping or using ovulation predictor strips but if I O'd like I normally do which is CD13-14 then AF should be due tomorrow. I tested and it was a BFN but maybe I O`d later who knows. So I'm just waiting
August 16th, 2013, 08:24 AM
7doo and trying really hard not to poas so I'm not disappointed because I know full we'll it's too early anyway!
CzechWife likes this.
August 16th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Veteran
7 dpo and I am still having so much clear CM it's insane! I had to put a liner on this morning because I was soaking through my panties. Gross, I know. I hate liners too but I was in charge of a huge welcome lunch this afternoon for our local moms' group that I had to put one on Didn't want to look like I wet myself or something!

Is that normal to have that much?? I know for sure I didn't last cycle or any of the previous cycles. Some CM, yes, but not nearly this much! I don't want to get my hopes up though since I'm only 7 dpo (guessing on that too since I never got a positive OPK, just a line a shade lighter than the control and then it immediately faded away the next morning)

I also had some strong cramping this morning too but I was running around like crazy greeting people and cleaning up after they all left.

**Thank you, bokkechick, for my beautiful signature!**

August 16th, 2013, 12:12 PM
LivyLove's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am 10DPO and have some cramping and horrible back aches but I have sciata from carrying my kiddo's so I'm not chalking that up to anything. I feel like Im going to start my AF at anytime though my nips are still SO SORE. This will be a new AF symptom should AF be arriving. I plan on testing tomorrow.
TTC #3 since Oct 2012
*Thinking of my angel babies 10/13 & 1/14*
August 16th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
im 7dpo and totally feelin like a desert. I had a lot of clear, watery cm til about 3 days ago. Now its just dry.

Mama to my little men Brendan and PJ

Brendan Collin 11/03/08
Peyton James 07/11/11
August 16th, 2013, 02:58 PM
6dpo bfn. Why do I do these things to my self!!! Grr lol!

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord granted me what I asked of him." I Samuel 1:27
August 17th, 2013, 06:24 AM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
I am in the TWW as well but FF had my O date totally wrong, I forgot to track this month since I have been so busy with sewing, but AF is due on the 27th or 28th (cycles have been messed up since I am still BFing) but I am already expecting a BFN and ready to move on to Cycle 3 because we have been slacking on trying this week.
August 17th, 2013, 06:40 AM
BFN today as well.

I dont know how many DPO I really am. I surged Monday the 5th and we insemed that night and Wednesday so I could have O'd late or O'd early. AF is due Monday. I was having some crazy cramps last night and still have sore nips.

I just feel very discouraged. This has been a year in the making and honestly IVF scares the pee outta me. Next cycle may not be possible either because depending on when AF starts and I O we will most likely be on vacation with our donor 12 hours away. I'm taking a me day today. Kids are with their dad, the wife is at work and I plan on thrifting and maybe taking myself out to lunch
TTC #3 since Oct 2012
August 17th, 2013, 04:10 PM
jjustice12's Avatar Super Mommy
7dpo for me. Still having cramps off an on throughout the day. Was having cm, but i think its gone. Still got bad taste in my mouth, bloated, cranky off an on, some headaches, an extra thirsty. All of which i had last month when i got my bfp. So i hope. Lots of prayers an dust to us all.
CzechWife likes this.

DS-Jesus (a.k.a J)-14yrs
DD-Heaven-12yrs
DD-Justice-8yrs
DD-Hope-4yrs
-8/2000 -9/2000 -7/25/2013
August 18th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Veteran
Checking in! I am 9 dpo and I caved and took a test. BFN but I think I knew that would happen. I have lots of clear cm and a was nauseous a little bit. No aches or cramps right now, but I'll check back later!

My Ovulation Chart
August 18th, 2013, 11:48 AM
I don't know why I am truly doing this to myself. I went and got frer tests and took a test today 8dpo and if course bfn. I'm so bummed.

August 18th, 2013, 01:24 PM
Dont feel bummed. We all do it knowing its too early. If it makes u feel better i started testing at 6dpo. I got a bfp last month at 7dpo so i thought maybe id get a early one this time too. But no. Still prayin for us all

DS-Jesus (a.k.a J)-14yrs
DD-Heaven-12yrs
DD-Justice-8yrs
DD-Hope-4yrs
August 18th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My biggest symptom (or should I say non symptom,) is that I have no pre af pimples, fatigue, and cm. I'm dry, clear skin, and totally energetic lol. Can't complain!
jjustice12 and CzechWife like this.

Mama to my little men Brendan and PJ

Brendan Collin 11/03/08
Peyton James 07/11/11
August 18th, 2013, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjustice12 View Post
Dont feel bummed. We all do it knowing its too early. If it makes u feel better i started testing at 6dpo. I got a bfp last month at 7dpo so i thought maybe id get a early one this time too. But no. Still prayin for us all
Thanks Hun ! I guess it's all about when that little bean implants! I'm fxd and praying we all get that bfp very soon. I'm excited to see who graduates this month. I pray it's everyone!
ladyluck87 and jjustice12 like this.

August 18th, 2013, 04:09 PM
I don't think I will be graduating this month. Took another test today and BFN. AF is due tomorrow.. Yay. Oh feeling crappy but hey what can I do but wait till next cycle:/
TTC #3 since Oct 2012
August 18th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Sorry, But dont count urself out yet. She may never show. Lots of prayers she don't

DS-Jesus (a.k.a J)-14yrs
DD-Heaven-12yrs
DD-Justice-8yrs
DD-Hope-4yrs
August 19th, 2013, 11:11 AM
*Leslie*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *Leslie* Send a message via Yahoo to *Leslie*
I am either 2 or 3 DPO. The waiting seems worse this month following the chemical from last month. My temps have been wonky so far, and FF didn't even pick up O, but I'm pretty sure I did on the very early morning of the 17th. I got a +OPK in the very late evening of the 14th.
Hoping to get the very noticeable symptoms this month that I had last month. I will be testing Saturday.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search