TWW Thread

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree21Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 22nd, 2013, 01:11 PM
CzechWife's Avatar Regular
Wow it Looks like we are all within a few days of each other dpo wise. I am hoping next moth is the month for all of us. I've been on an emotional roller coaster of ups and downs over the last hours and days over faint positives only to have a npnexistent beta level. I should get AF Saturday or Sunday. I'm ready to get on with it! Good luck everyone !

Atleast we can all go through this together. I really have enjoyed getting to know you all this month !
TTC#1 after 9 years of marriage and NTNP
Names already picked out: Zofie Maruska and Jaromir Elias
Me (Sam) :26
DH: 32

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord granted me what I asked of him." I Samuel 1:27
August 23rd, 2013, 10:20 AM
Veteran
14 dpo here. Today is the day AF is due. I had some horrible cramps and really bad back ache earlier this morning and now it's gone and no sign of AF. My nipples are really sensitive and tender, and they have been for a few days. Hmmm
August 23rd, 2013, 12:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope AF stays away, Erica!

I was cramping last night and off and on today also. I'm also kind of nauseous. AF is officially due tomorrow. I feel like she might start any second, but no sign of spotting or anything. CM is clear/whitish.
August 23rd, 2013, 12:39 PM
Well, I'm officially out this month! GL to the rest of you!!!
August 23rd, 2013, 05:44 PM
*Leslie*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *Leslie* Send a message via Yahoo to *Leslie*
I am either 6 or 7dpo today. I've started up with all the same symptoms that I started getting at 8dpo last month which was the day I got my bfp. (feel like I have a slight bladder infection, skin break-out, breast tenderness, gassy, bloated, crampy)

I'm definitely interested to see how this plays out, but maybe it's all in my head being the first cycle after a chemical. AF isn't due until the 29th.

I had a massive dip in temp today, but they've been jacked up anyways so I'm not really putting much thought into that.

Goodluck everyone!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search