ttc after vasectomy. ..help

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By dri2011
  • 1 Post By jjustice12

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 15th, 2013, 08:29 PM
So idk if anyone has any experience here. My hubby got fixed in his previous marriage beliving it would save that marrige it didnt . So fast forward 10 years and here we are . I knew he was fixed and thought I was done having kids. I have a daughter age 4 from a previous relationship my husband has 2 from his past marriage. But now we both want a baby, its hard because after ten years a reversal is out of the question. Plus hubby has blood clotting issues and the surgry would be a big risk. So now we look at ivf. And I just keep praying for a miracle that God will fix whats broken in him.

Its hard. Today I was 6 days over due with AF and had high hopes my prayers might of been answered but with no luck. She came tonight. Blah I just need some support. Because how can I tell anyone im trying to get pregnant by a man with a vasectomy.

Any advice or prayers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
August 15th, 2013, 08:43 PM
dri2011's Avatar Tired of Practicing
Sorry I don't have any advice but I can offer prayers and a
WaitinginNJ and godlywifey like this.

*Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!*

August 15th, 2013, 09:57 PM
jjustice12's Avatar Super Mommy
Lots an lots of prayers an baby dust ur way.
godlywifey likes this.

DS-Jesus (a.k.a J)-14yrs
DD-Heaven-12yrs
DD-Justice-8yrs
DD-Hope-4yrs
-8/2000 -9/2000 -7/25/2013
August 16th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Thanks everyone. I swear I am lossing my mind. I have faith in God and all my prayers.

Normaly I go through a large box of tampons a month. Im like a full on super bleeder as I said I was late and what I thought was my period is now this slow small idk what.in 2 days I havent had enough to even soak through one pad. Wth is wrong with me. I truly feel like I am lossing mind.

Would i be completly nuts to test?
August 17th, 2013, 01:38 PM
jjustice12's Avatar Super Mommy
Nope test away lady

DS-Jesus (a.k.a J)-14yrs
DD-Heaven-12yrs
DD-Justice-8yrs
DD-Hope-4yrs
-8/2000 -9/2000 -7/25/2013
September 5th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sort of in the same boat. Except we have three kids and are still married and just thought we were done at ages 27 & 28. Well, I'm not so sure anymore! DH is still quite done. I pray a lot too, but often don't even know how to pray and I'm sure they sound bizarre. You're not nuts. Don't worry. And good luck!!
September 5th, 2013, 07:01 PM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It is never crazy to test, but I am a POAS addict and have fought my urges well the last couple of cycles lol!

Like the others, I do not have any advice, but I can offer my thoughts and prayers. Good Luck!!

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search