FF doesn't like me today

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Lucy S.
  • 1 Post By LittleBlossom
  • 1 Post By bella88
  • 1 Post By LittleBlossom

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 16th, 2013, 02:18 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So today I got a very sizeable temp spike, the very little fertile CM that I had was gone and cervix is closed. I am thinking, ok O was yesterday, fair enough. Timing ended up being pretty crappy this cycle but whatever, still got at least two lots of BDing in the fertile window anyways. Put my temp in for the day and BOOM, crosshairs... um, what? Yes I had a bit of a drop on CD13 but I had an almost identical one on CD8. My CD14 and 15 temps are still pretty pre O standard for me and are pretty much the same as most of the temps on my chart already. CD15 is a little on the high side of pre Otemps but still not all that different from the rest of them and certainly not an O jump. Besides, pathetic effort as it was, I had my EWCM on CD14 and 15. I do expect that FF will change it's mind later but still, right now I am all blah because I shouldn't have CH yet. Some coverline I have right now, the majority of my pre O temps are over it and it's around 0.15-0.2 degrees lower than my typical coverline. Here is my chart:

August 16th, 2013, 04:46 AM
~ ttc island baby #3 ~
I'm sorry. I know just what you mean about FF...it seems like it's been messing with a lot of us lately. I had solid cross hairs up until this morning before I put my temp in, which happened to be a drop. I should be 12 dpo today so when I had the temp drop, I just figured that AF is on her way (no physical signs point towards that though, but whatever...). So, I put in the temp for this morning and for some odd reason, FF decides to take away my cross hairs altogether?!?! Now I am really confused and frustrated.

Anyway, I'm sorry you are also dealing with FF issues!!!

Last edited by islandbaby; August 16th, 2013 at 10:04 AM.
August 16th, 2013, 05:43 AM
Mrs.MCH's Avatar Veteran
I thought it was just me...FF has noooot been friendly lately
August 16th, 2013, 09:50 AM
2014 Offshoremama78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I bet after a few more days of higher temps it moves them to cd15..

My Ovulation Chart

Soy Iso Believer

Alexander Cameron Murphy
02/27/2014 - 02/27/2014
August 16th, 2013, 05:45 PM
Yeah if I get a similar temp to the ones I got yesterday and today then it moves my CH to day 15 but sheesh it's a bit enthusiastic in doling out the CH for people lately. Or at least it seems that way. I am hoping for good things even though we only DTD on O-1 this cycle. FF still thinks chances are good for some reason. This is the biggest temp jump I have ever gotten before so hopefully that means lots of progesterone! Usually it takes me until about half way through the tww before I hit these sort of temps. I had some pretty awful cramping this morning too so hopefully it is a fertilised egg making its way down. So much creamy CM right now that it's ridiculous. With the cramping and feeling so grossly wet I was almost paranoid that I would start bleeding tbh.

August 16th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I never even got cross hairs last cycle with FF!! I though all signs pointed clearly to O day and TCOYF of course gave me my Egg... Anyway, I agree CD 15 looks promising for O.

August 17th, 2013, 12:44 AM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
FF on crack
I saw your chart before I read this and was thinking, "I hope she doesn;t think FF is right!"
bella88 likes this.
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

August 17th, 2013, 02:08 AM
Haha yeah . Nah thankfully I was pretty "ahh what the?! This isn't right!!". I was a bit dubious about the CD16 spike though, I have never had a temp jump that big before. Thought I was getting sick or something! Um 13 days to go to stim meds?! Hurry up August 30th!!!

August 17th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict

Much better on the FF end!!
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

August 18th, 2013, 11:33 AM
LittleBlossom's Avatar Veteran
Tehehe welcome to my world! It wants me to have the pay subscription so its going to mess me about until I fork out the money
bella88 likes this.

August 18th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Haha well that's not fair, I do have VIP ff . Yeah I still can't see why you have CH yet. Makes the cycle feel so much longer if it tricks you like that at the start, even though you know it's bs.
LittleBlossom likes this.

August 19th, 2013, 05:27 AM
LittleBlossom's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella88 View Post
Haha well that's not fair, I do have VIP ff . Yeah I still can't see why you have CH yet. Makes the cycle feel so much longer if it tricks you like that at the start, even though you know it's bs.

They disappeared this morning! Totally unexpected It now predicts I'll O around Thursday or Friday. This time frame seems much more feasible. Cd 8 or 10 makes this smilie very appropriate! I am very tempted by the VIP option the chance of being a VIP for 10 dollars seems extremely reasonable
bella88 likes this.

August 19th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Glad your CH finally went away, now it looks a bit better! I do love VIP ff. I think it is worthwhile but I love all the extra little stuff around with it. I bought the small one then got the bigger one when it ran out. They have specials running pretty regularly though so you can usually get it for a pretty swish price.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search