Stressed!!!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By lnelson0032
  • 1 Post By dmarie84
  • 1 Post By LivyLove
  • 1 Post By left_field
  • 1 Post By Tiffany8620
  • 1 Post By lnelson0032

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 17th, 2013, 10:07 PM
We've only been trying to conceive since June and Im already stressed! Our first one took 7 months and everyone told me that the second one is always faster but I not so sure, I just know I don't want to wait 7 or more months again. My son is almost 2 and I wanted them to be between 2 and 3 years apart. Im trying to relax because I know with my son it happened when we was least expecting it and in the month we tried the least. I am the most impatient person ever and its so hard to wait months and months to conceive just to wait nine months for them to get here!
hopeful_girl55 likes this.
August 18th, 2013, 05:37 AM
Veteran
We've been trying for baby #2 since June too. I have really long cycles (ranging from 35-40 days) so I get really impatient because I generally have to wait until cd 25 or longer to ovulate. My last cycle was a whopping 49 days and I didn't O until day 35! It was ridiculous!

The waiting is the hardest part...but we will get through it! I try my best to keep my mind off it. It's hard but it makes it easier!
lnelson0032 likes this.

**Thank you, bokkechick, for my beautiful signature!**

August 18th, 2013, 06:21 AM
LivyLove's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can understand feeling stressed. Waiting is the hardest part of this ad regardless of the amount of time it feels like forever.
lnelson0032 likes this.
TTC #3 since Oct 2012
*Thinking of my angel babies 10/13 & 1/14*
August 18th, 2013, 12:32 PM
Super Mommy to be
Sorry you're stressed. I hope you soon get your sticky bean!
lnelson0032 likes this.
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins
August 18th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope you get your BFP soon! TTC involves so much waiting. It can be tough!
lnelson0032 likes this.
September 4th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Thank you guys! dmarie84, Im the same way, it seems like it just makes it so much harder to get pregnant and me and my husband see all these people having babies, which ours is still little, he's just been independent for a while now and I miss the little baby stage.
hopeful_girl55 likes this.
September 4th, 2013, 01:35 PM
jjustice12's Avatar Super Mommy
Lots of prayers this one happens quicker for u. I dont think there are very many of us on here that are patient when it comes to this. We are forced to be lol

DS-Jesus (a.k.a J)-14yrs
DD-Heaven-12yrs
DD-Justice-8yrs
DD-Hope-4yrs
-8/2000 -9/2000 -7/25/2013
September 4th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, I can join you in the impatient club. I highly recommend reading The Impatient Women's Guide to Getting Pregnant by Jean Twenge. I found it on Amazon. It really reassured me that I'm not the only impatient freak out there. Her book gives good advice and is a pretty funny read, as well.

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

September 4th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
I'm impatient too. I have been trying for 2 years to complete our family got pregnant twice and lost both of them. I should have 2 babies by now but yet here I am still trying . TTC sucks and I hope you get your BFP soon

Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping July 5th 2012 at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks D&C Feb 2013

Hoping & praying for our rainbow baby after 2 back to back 2nd trimester losses

September 4th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
As well I am impatient and stressed, currently on cycle #13 for our 2nd with two miscarriages so I totally understand....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search