*Ovulation question: please help*

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 18th, 2013, 07:52 AM
Good morning ladies,
Currently we are trying for baby #2 BOY. I have been tracking my temperature with basla thermometer (this is first month) and also using ovulation strips. Here's the run down for this month. Started my period on Aug 5th, Aug 15 AM -OPK, PM +OPK (did BD that evening), Aug 16, AM& PM +OPK, Aug 17 AM & PM -OPK (did BD that evening).

I do a lot of reading up on the ovulation strips, ovulation, etc etc, but i'm confused on if it was a waste to do the BD on Aug 17, b/c i was negative in the AM & PM, but a chart i printed online after inputting my period date and it said best chance to have girl was aug 14/15, and fertile for boy on the 16th and VERY fertile for boy on 17th, but again not sure if that's correct b/c i got negative OPK on that 17th that is suppose to be most fertile day for boy. can someone maybe give me some insight or helpful hints please. Thank you!!
August 19th, 2013, 03:44 PM
jjustice12's Avatar Super Mommy
Try the o calendar on this site its been spot on every month for me. No bd is a waste. Even after the egg pops out u got around 24 hrs to fertilize it. Gl

DS-Jesus (a.k.a J)-14yrs
DD-Heaven-12yrs
DD-Justice-8yrs
DD-Hope-4yrs
-8/2000 -9/2000 -7/25/2013
August 19th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Mrs.MCH's Avatar Veteran
I agree...no bd is a waste...u never know it may make it in time plus if nothing else its some time for just the two of u...good luck!!!

Tags
boy , opk , ovulation , strip

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search