Does this look right.

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bella88
  • 1 Post By 2014 Offshoremama78

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 18th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I stopped my Birth control on July 23 or 24 and i got my period on the 15th of this month. This thing is telling me to start having sex to get pregnant before my period is even over?

Other calulators are telling me that I should be fertile Monday, August 26, 2013 to Saturday, August 31, 2013.

Huh?

August 18th, 2013, 06:52 PM
jjustice12's Avatar Super Mommy
?? That don't sound rite. Try the o calendar on just mommies site it has been spot on every month for me. Gl

DS-Jesus (a.k.a J)-14yrs
DD-Heaven-12yrs
DD-Justice-8yrs
DD-Hope-4yrs
-8/2000 -9/2000 -7/25/2013
August 18th, 2013, 09:09 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's because your last cycle was only 23 days. Based on that cycle length ff assumes you will O around CD10 or so purely based on your cycle length because it doesn't have much to go on yet. You are going to have to wing it seeing as this is your first true AF (sounds like last one was the withdrawal bleed from going off the pill). It will be easier from here though . Good luck this cycle!!

August 18th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This period is really got me wondering what is going on. I started spotting on Thursday and its continued on since then the same way... basically I only get a little blood when I go pee and its the darker/brown kind. If I dont get some real flow going on here soon im Really going to wonder whats going on.

August 18th, 2013, 10:30 PM
2014 Offshoremama78's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
that is what my cycles did for three months after getting
the mirana out, my cycles were out of Waco.. It took almost a year to
get my length to even out.. Hope it isn't as bad for you..
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Soy Iso Believer
ACM conceived with Soy Iso On 07/04/13
Currently (10/2014) TTC With SI, SMEP, BBT, CM, CP, and OPK

Alexander Cameron Murphy
02/27/2014 - 02/27/2014
August 18th, 2013, 11:11 PM
Mrs.MCH's Avatar Veteran
If ur wondering...and there's a chance u could be pregnant just go buy a cheap dollar store pregnancy test. In my experience as soon as I take a test my af comes on just to make me feel silly lol smh....but once I also thought I was doing that and bam got a bfp...got to say it shocked me lol
August 19th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had been off BC for about a year and my periods were normal right away after going off it. I went back on for 2 months right before my wedding. This is the first cycle off of it. I hope after this messed up period things will be normal .

All last night I didnt bleed AT all. I did a bit this morning so I used a tampon. If when I take it out there is nothing on there I am going to buy a test! I seriously dont think im pregnant but I guess I just want to know for sure.

August 20th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I took a test this morning and its a BFN.. I tried hard to see that second line but.. the test said anything after 5 mins was invalid. Of course when i looked at it later the line was there ...pfffft... I expected a Negative but I just dont know what is going on with this spotting!! I have never ever bleed mid cycle for any reason before, even coming off bc. It also could just be wishful thinking.

So, I re-did my FF calendar an took out that I had a period this week and left that it was only spotting. Should get my period tomorrow but I honestly think its more likely to show up this weekend.

August 20th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Mrs.MCH's Avatar Veteran
Booooo for bfn

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search