Intro

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2013, 07:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Ladies,

After some lurking, I've decided to join. A little about me....DH and I have just recently started TTC. I went off the pill 7/12 and had my normal breakthrough bleed. I used OPKs and did O my first month off BC. However, I had very little EWCM. Needless to say, we were not those lucky people that conceive the first month (we didn't expect to either).

We were just happy that I O-ed fairly quickly, and I had 29 day cycle. We are now into month 2 TTC. I'm currently on cycle day 7. Since we aren't really sharing with anyone that we are TTC (certainly don't need that extra stress!) I thought that this would be a good place to ask questions and share experiences.

Hopefully I'm not being too windy! I just wanted to introduce myself.
August 19th, 2013, 07:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome. I am sure you will find all the ladies on this board very helpful and supportive, with any questions and concerns you may have.

[url=http://daisypath.com][/ur
August 19th, 2013, 07:22 AM
LivyLove's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome, look forward to getting to know you!
TTC #3 since Oct 2012
*Thinking of my angel babies 10/13 & 1/14*
August 19th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Welcome to the club, I hope your stay here is short but sweet!
August 19th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow, ladies! Thanks for welcomes. I really appreciate it. It's nice to have people in the same boat as you are! Best of luck to all!
August 19th, 2013, 10:33 AM
Veteran
Welcome! I know what you mean about TTC but keeping it secret. We are trying for baby #2 but I don't want family to know, specifically since my sis-in-law recently announced a surprise pregnancy. But being here is really helpful and I've enjoyed it

**Thank you, bokkechick, for my beautiful signature!**

August 19th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Welcome! I too went off BC in July and currently waiting to see the outcome of cycle 1. You will find everyone here to be very nice and helpful!
August 19th, 2013, 09:09 PM
Mrs.MCH's Avatar Veteran
Welcome...these ladies are super nice...Im not even ttc yet but just charting and working out cycles but will be ttc soon and they put up with me lol
August 20th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello and welcomee! Yeah we are keeping TTC a secret, we don't want our families disapproval to add anymore stress than we already have. My name is Sam (20) and SO is Ry (24), I will be 21 in just 22 days. So excited even though I am not a big drinker and hopefully I will be preggo and won't need to drink at all. We have been trying for a year now, this is our 13th cycle. That's a little bit about me.

I know you will love it here because this is the only reason I have stayed sane the last year. Fxd you get your BFP really soon and won't have to stay here long. Look forward to getting to know you.
Stay positive and stress free. Enjoy yourself.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
August 20th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Masesmama's Avatar Veteran
Welcome! I just recently joined as well and have found the board super helpful thus far. I went off Paragard IUD this month so it's our first month trying.. Not at all hopeful for this month since I can't even figure out when my O is/was lol. We are also not announcing TTC.. my husband is actually more like "giving in" to me so I'm doing all the work lol. He is in a stressful course right now and transitioning to a new job within the military.. luckily his course ends in December so we will be settled long before a LO arrives. However family seems to think it's terrible timing and with my DS being special needs, they don't think we should have another, ever.

Good luck TTC!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search