AF is due on Saturday! Anyone else?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By AllyTales
  • 2 Post By LivyLove
  • 1 Post By jjustice12
  • 2 Post By Mrs.MCH
  • 1 Post By jjustice12

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Alright, now the waiting gets tough! AF is due Saturday. I was crampy earlier this cycle, but now it's settled down. I've been having headaches, I'm tired and when my DD nurses my nipples are sore. Good signs, but they could also be caused by a million other things. Oh, the waiting...

August 19th, 2013, 12:08 PM
AllyTales's Avatar Super Mommy
Yep! I'm on CD 22 and my period is usually every 27-28 days. So near Saturday/Sunday, maybe.
Tiffany8620 likes this.

♥ due with little GIRL June 1 ♥
August 19th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
^ How are you feeling?
August 19th, 2013, 12:12 PM
AllyTales's Avatar Super Mommy
Not very different than usual Not feeling anything crazy. I have a headache, but the pollen count is high in my area and I have bad allergies and get headaches from that.

Hopefully your signs mean good things!

♥ due with little GIRL June 1 ♥
August 19th, 2013, 12:15 PM
CzechWife's Avatar Regular
I am 9dpo due Saturday ! I have been bfn so far but haven't tested today. I will tonight since I'm poas crazy. Lol. I hope you get a bfp this month ! I had cramps until 7 dpo and I was really tired yesterday. No symptoms now really
TTC#1 after 9 years of marriage and NTNP
Names already picked out: Zofie Maruska and Jaromir Elias
Me (Sam) :26
DH: 32

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord granted me what I asked of him." I Samuel 1:27
August 19th, 2013, 12:54 PM
LivyLove's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
AF is due today but hasn't shown her face. I've been crampy the past week so lets see what happens I suppose:/
Tiffany8620 and jjustice12 like this.
TTC #3 since Oct 2012
*Thinking of my angel babies 10/13 & 1/14*
August 19th, 2013, 02:47 PM
jjustice12's Avatar Super Mommy
Yep af due Saturday. But i had some spotting last night that only lasted bout 30 min so im hoping i had ib. Yay! Prayers we all get those bfps soon.

DS-Jesus (a.k.a J)-14yrs
DD-Heaven-12yrs
DD-Justice-8yrs
DD-Hope-4yrs
-8/2000 -9/2000 -7/25/2013
August 19th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Veteran
I'm due sometime around day 40. It's never exact. I am on day 35 now (cd 10).

**Thank you, bokkechick, for my beautiful signature!**

August 19th, 2013, 03:53 PM
New to forum and in need of advice. I am 8 dpo with AF due Thursday. I took two pts on Sunday (I know a little crazy) but got 2 BFNs. Hoping its because very early to detect HCG hormone, and absolutely, anxious and worried that AF will show up. Having on and off symptoms, such as burning sensation in lower back (lasted 2 days) and a decent amount of white discharge. Can these truly be signs of pregnancy from what I've read? Has anyone else had similar symptoms? Fingers crossed no AF and BFPs for all.
August 19th, 2013, 04:16 PM
I'm due sometime Saturday-Monday. Poas today and BFN. I know I shouldn't have done it because its too early and now I'm disappointed...
August 19th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgoodfield View Post
New to forum and in need of advice. I am 8 dpo with AF due Thursday. I took two pts on Sunday (I know a little crazy) but got 2 BFNs. Hoping its because very early to detect HCG hormone, and absolutely, anxious and worried that AF will show up. Having on and off symptoms, such as burning sensation in lower back (lasted 2 days) and a decent amount of white discharge. Can these truly be signs of pregnancy from what I've read? Has anyone else had similar symptoms? Fingers crossed no AF and BFPs for all.
Yea u tested too early lol. But dont feel bad we all do it. Those can be preggo symptoms everyone is different. Good luck. Hopefully the witch won't show. Lots of prayers an baby dust ur way.
pgoodfield likes this.

DS-Jesus (a.k.a J)-14yrs
DD-Heaven-12yrs
DD-Justice-8yrs
DD-Hope-4yrs
August 19th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Mrs.MCH's Avatar Veteran
Praying for u ladies!!!!
jjustice12 and pgoodfield like this.
August 20th, 2013, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjustice12 View Post
Yea u tested too early lol. But dont feel bad we all do it. Those can be preggo symptoms everyone is different. Good luck. Hopefully the witch won't show. Lots of prayers an baby dust ur way.
@jjustice 12 I am loving the animated baby dust! Thank you for the slap of reality. I am the most impatient person. I am not cut out for this waiting game as I know many of you ladies aren't. You should have seen the horror in may face when I got that BFN! Yes the world ended. My DH didnt think so but he's a different ball of wax. Oh and let me add this is only Cycle 1!! I don't know how you ladies survive this but please can you share some strength

Last edited by pgoodfield; August 20th, 2013 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Typo
August 20th, 2013, 06:22 PM
We have each other. I know that's what gets a lot of us through this roller coaster ride. Good luck. Im not patient either. Lol
bella88 likes this.

DS-Jesus (a.k.a J)-14yrs
DD-Heaven-12yrs
DD-Justice-8yrs
DD-Hope-4yrs
August 21st, 2013, 04:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My periods due tomorrow but if it doesn't show ill be testing Saturday!!

Mama to my little men Brendan and PJ

Brendan Collin 11/03/08
Peyton James 07/11/11
August 21st, 2013, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyluck87 View Post
My periods due tomorrow but if it doesn't show ill be testing Saturday!!
AF is due for me tomorrow also! But, yesterday experienced brown tinged discharge mixed with CM. off and on cramping few hours after. Then this morning, I wipe after first morning pee and have light reddish pink blood. And non stop cramping since this morning. May I add I never cramp nor do I have discharge before AF. So now I am wondering if this is implantation or if I'm out this cycle. I was just so ready to test!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search