ALL Conceiving Tips Please. : )

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Super Mommy
I want all conceiving tips y'all can think of. I may be doing it all ,but still want tips.
Thanks
August 19th, 2013, 03:52 PM
jjustice12's Avatar Super Mommy
Well i dont temp or chart or use opks. My advice is dtd as often as possible. We dtd every night an 2wice a day during my fertile time. Minus when its af time. I use the o calendar on this site its been spot on every month for me. Im no expert but i have been preggo 7 times so i think the fact that we dtd so much is what does it. (no we aren't nymphs) lol just love the closeness. Good luck lots if prayers ur way.

DS-Jesus (a.k.a J)-14yrs
DD-Heaven-12yrs
DD-Justice-8yrs
DD-Hope-4yrs
-8/2000 -9/2000 -7/25/2013
August 19th, 2013, 03:55 PM
Super Mommy to be
I just started temping but really cause I'm curious to see if it all lines up nicely with my CM days etc... I concentrate DTD like crazy around the fertile window!
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins
August 19th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Super Mommy
Anymore?
August 19th, 2013, 05:35 PM
jjustice12's Avatar Super Mommy
Not really. Another thing i do is pay very close attention to my body. May sound crazy but i can feel when the egg bursts out. I Also log all my symptoms each day. An pray. Good luck i hope u get that bfp very soon

DS-Jesus (a.k.a J)-14yrs
DD-Heaven-12yrs
DD-Justice-8yrs
DD-Hope-4yrs
-8/2000 -9/2000 -7/25/2013
August 19th, 2013, 05:36 PM
CzechWife's Avatar Regular
Don't get up for like 15 minutes or more after you DTD I hear helps. I've never been pregnant but that's what we are doing.
TTC#1 after 9 years of marriage and NTNP
Names already picked out: Zofie Maruska and Jaromir Elias
Me (Sam) :26
DH: 32

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord granted me what I asked of him." I Samuel 1:27
August 19th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Super Mommy
So far I'm doing all the suggestions. Thanks
August 19th, 2013, 06:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I used opks for my first pregnancy. And got it the second month. This time I tried opks the first month and the second month we used the sperm meets egg plan. You can down load the book free. Got our bfp. The only modification we did was we missed the third day in a row because DH was too tired. And I did the clearblue advanced digital opk in the morning and the frer opk in the afternoon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search