Ugh, confused...help please!! **Updated with pic**

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Diamond2009
  • 1 Post By *Leah*
  • 1 Post By Diamond2009

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 22nd, 2013, 03:05 PM
KMO81's Avatar Krista
So here is my chart:
ScreenShot2013-08-22at45317PM_zpsc89b920a.png Photo by olsonmkrista | Photobucket
I was at 97.5 all through my period 8/13-8/17. Big drop today
This morning I took an OPK...that is the one on the top in the pic...the one below I took this afternoon....does this mean I already O'd if the one from this morning is darker than the one in the afternoon?
0822131654_zps161b9021.jpg Photo by olsonmkrista | Photobucket
Yesterday my OPK's were almost invisible, very faint pink line in the morning and afternoon....So confused! I'd appreciate any opinions!
Oh And yesterday cervix was high, soft with EWCM, today it's still high, but more firm with lotion like cm......

One more thing...I've NEVER had a test line get as dark as the control line...ever....even with my past two pregnancies :/

Here is my pic from my test strips yesterday and today
0823130749_zps9ce2a137.jpg Photo by olsonmkrista | Photobucket
.....the top is yesterday morning and throughout the day, the bottom one is from this morning... Temp went from 96.68 yesterday to 97.69 today... Did I or didn't I O? In june I got a smiley face on CD9 with a digital.

Last edited by KMO81; August 23rd, 2013 at 06:02 AM.
August 22nd, 2013, 03:12 PM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
How long is your normal cycle? and when testing with OPK's never test in the morning or it could give a false positive. I would keep testing and BD just in case but it doesn't look positive yet. You may have a short surge and may have to test very frequently to see the + which is why you never seen a +OPK before in your other times trying
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping July 5th 2012 at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks D&C Feb 2013

Hoping & praying for our rainbow baby after 2 back to back 2nd trimester losses

August 22nd, 2013, 06:19 PM
Mrs.MCH's Avatar Veteran
^^agree with what she said but if in doubt of positive keep a digital test handy and back up ur positive with it...that helped me
August 22nd, 2013, 06:57 PM
KMO81's Avatar Krista
Thanks ladies, I continued testing through out the day and the test line just got light and lighter until tonight it was stark white...I must have surged already...my cycles are usually 29-31 days long...in June I used a digi and got a smiley face on CD9 which I thought was really early, was on vacation during July, so trying to figure it out again in August, but ran out of digitals and only had the other test strips
August 23rd, 2013, 12:09 AM
2014 Offshoremama78's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree with the other ladies, although the answer strips say to test in the morning with fmu
which I don't understand, one reason I through them out and went to wondfo.
bd like crazy for the next three days, if you have any more opk, take them afternoon
and evening, for a few more days.. going by your cycle length you may still get a surge..

My Ovulation Chart

Soy Iso Believer

Alexander Cameron Murphy
02/27/2014 - 02/27/2014
August 23rd, 2013, 05:23 AM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
If that super dark test was the positive...keep bding...you usually Ovulate 12-36 hours after the pos...so you are in the window. Catch that eggie! Your other signs sound great!
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

August 23rd, 2013, 05:27 AM
KMO81's Avatar Krista
Thanks ladies, I took 3 more tests throughout yesterday and this morning...the line just gets lighter and lighter...it's still faintly there this morning, but no where near as dark as yesterday morning. My temp also jumped from 96.68 to 97.69 this morning, so I'm thinking maybe I O'd. I"ll have to see what happens with tomorrow and the next days' temp. Thanks for your input!
August 23rd, 2013, 06:04 AM
KMO81's Avatar Krista
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond2009 View Post
How long is your normal cycle? and when testing with OPK's never test in the morning or it could give a false positive. I would keep testing and BD just in case but it doesn't look positive yet. You may have a short surge and may have to test very frequently to see the + which is why you never seen a +OPK before in your other times trying
The kit I'm using says to use FMU
August 23rd, 2013, 06:29 AM
Sounds like you possibly did O but just keep BDing just in case. I don't know why the kit would say FMU. weird

Forever in our hearts

August 23rd, 2013, 07:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Basically to what everyone said. Don't use FMU. The one doesn't look pos but you may have missed the surge. Keep Bding just in case. Try to keep taking them because you might still get a positive. Its weird that you have never had the test get darker then control line. Have they ever been at least the same color?

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
August 23rd, 2013, 08:52 AM
KMO81's Avatar Krista
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful_girl55 View Post
Basically to what everyone said. Don't use FMU. The one doesn't look pos but you may have missed the surge. Keep Bding just in case. Try to keep taking them because you might still get a positive. Its weird that you have never had the test get darker then control line. Have they ever been at least the same color?
No, even when I took the digital in June and got a smiley face, I took out the stick to look at the lines and the test line was still lighter than the control line, but I got a smiley face Hmm, It seems strange to me that I would ovulate on CD9 or CD10 and still have a 29-31 day cycle.....I'm wondering if my body get's ready to O, but then never does......
August 23rd, 2013, 12:15 PM
That is possible. Like I mentioned in another post I have seen women get +OPK but don't O or will O later on in their cycle that why it is best to temp as well as OPKs to confirm. OPK;s just confirm the surge not the actual O
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

Forever in our hearts

August 23rd, 2013, 12:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah it is possible that you aren't Oing. But I kind of feel like if you weren't Oing at all your cycle would be more than 29 days. So maybe you just try to and O later. I usually O 16-20. And my cycle is average of 29 days. So it is possible you just O later.
FXd you get some answers girl, being confused about your body sucks!

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search