I'm getting stressed.... :/

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 23rd, 2013, 03:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My normal days of flow are 4-5, now this cycle I had only three and barely spotting on the 4th day...

We are on cycle 13 and DH refuses any medical guidance for why we haven't had a successful pregnancy and I personally know we can't afford any infertility testing since insurance won't cover it, so pretty much we are just going by faith....

I don't know if my cycle flow is short because of te stress I have been under or if something more serious :/ ugh..... I need a vacation lol
August 23rd, 2013, 04:46 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hopefully it is just your cycle giving you a bit of a break . My DH is a bit the same. Finally said that I should just go and pay the money for the gyno and to start to look into things so I did and now he doesn't want to do the testing he is supposed to to :/... Just jerk off into a cup already! I know it feels like a shallow victory but your miscarriages tell you that you can get pregnant and it looks, and I feel kind of horrible to say it, like you are probably going to be pregnant again soon seeing as you are getting pregnant fairly close together. I have everything crossed that your super sticky rainbow baby is right around the corner. Hopefully feeling at the end of your rope a bit ends in a baby for you this cycle

August 23rd, 2013, 07:17 PM
Veteran
I think it could be just your cycle giving you a break I know mine can vary from 5-8 days.

Also, for some reason, men have a difficult time even wanting to think the issue might come from their end. It's like they think it's a test of their manhood if there is a problem...but I think they show how much of a man they are by facing it and wanting to do whatever it takes to fix it.

I have very dear friends who tried for six years...they went through fertility treatment and her husband was hesitant at first, but was super glad when they did and it was ruled out that he was fine. They were never really able to see what was wrong, but they decided to go the adoption route and are well on their way to getting a little one from Colombia (my friend herself was adopted from there almost 30 years ago).

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you to not give up hope--he will come around and I am sure you will get your baby soon

**Thank you, bokkechick, for my beautiful signature!**

August 23rd, 2013, 10:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks ladies... I try to keep hope as well and just do the best I can at staying positive...
August 24th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
I agree the witch is just giving you a break or your menstrual could be changing. Either way 3 days is still normal so the lesser the days the better. Hope you get a BFP this cycle
Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping July 5th 2012 at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks D&C Feb 2013
Miscarriage at 8 weeks 1 day November 27 2014

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search