Tested today

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 23rd, 2013, 03:30 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I said I would test each day this weekend at 9 and 10dpo and then, if , try and hold out for the weekend after. So here is my first HPT of the cycle!
It's a.......

... pain in the butt ambiguous result lol. I am usually pretty good with calling bfn on these ones and they have been pretty clear for me the rest of the time but this one I am unsure about. I want to say it's negative but my eyes keep telling me that something miiiiiight be there. I don't know if there could be a mark on the test or if I want to see something because my chart has been different and pretty... or maybe there is something there? It is only 9dpo after all so if there IS going to be anything it is probably Besides, we are all prone to a bit of line eye from time to time so maybe I am trying to find a line where there isn't one and because I have been more realistic the rest of the time that it is making me think there is something worth seeing? So I am going to rule this inconclusive with leaning towards a big fat negative . I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

August 23rd, 2013, 04:47 PM
Mrs.MCH's Avatar Veteran
I swear it seems like there's something there too...I stole ur pic (saved it to my phone lol) and pulled it in editor and changed it to negative and so on...to see if anything made what I think I see stand out anymore...in negative the control line glows pretty bright but I swear a lil over from it on the top and bottom edges it look like a band is formed but then fades as it moves to center but maybe I'm looking to hard for u too lol....maybe next one will be clearer.
August 23rd, 2013, 04:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
OH Elissa I really hope that you get your bfp this cycle, I look forward to seeing your next test...will you test again tomorrow?

August 23rd, 2013, 05:59 PM
Beth2008's Avatar mommy in the making
I swear I think I see something. Fx'd this is the start of your bfp

Thank you *Kiliki* for amazing siggy!

August 23rd, 2013, 06:10 PM
Veteran
I think I may see something too. I'm also testing in the morning...today is cd 14 and I've held out testing for two days. I hope you and I both get our BFPs--then we can be in the same DDC

**Thank you, bokkechick, for my beautiful signature!**

August 23rd, 2013, 07:09 PM
jeangeorge2742728's Avatar Crazy Momma 2 seven
@Bella I played with it inverted it hope you don't get mad but I seen a line before I inverted it and you can clearly see a line with it inverted, hope it get darker and this is the start of your BFP, but I swear I see a line to unless I have terrible[/URL]"][/URL] line eye as well lol.
Samuel (Sammy) Wesley 5-27-07
Kaitlynn Faith 6-11-08
MaryJean Hope 9-16-11
Ethan Curtis 02-06-13
August 23rd, 2013, 07:20 PM
Mrs.MCH's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeangeorge2742728 View Post
@Bella I played with it inverted it hope you don't get mad but I seen a line before I inverted it and you can clearly see a line with it inverted, hope it get darker and this is the start of your BFP, but I swear I see a line to unless I have terrible line eye as well lol.
I did the same thing with it lol and seen it better in negative like this
August 23rd, 2013, 07:32 PM
Beth2008's Avatar mommy in the making
I think a bunch of us had the same idea because I assumed it could be my line eye that I get hopeful for a lot. I put it on my countdown to pregnancy account and then deleted it. But you can totally see it on this invert!

Thank you *Kiliki* for amazing siggy!

August 23rd, 2013, 08:05 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
Ya I swear I see something too and I normally don't.
You should have peed on 12 a day like I do
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

August 23rd, 2013, 08:18 PM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I see it too...good luck!

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search