TTC May/June 2014 Babies Thread

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By CzechWife
  • 1 Post By Beth2008
  • 1 Post By Carissa325
  • 1 Post By Diamond2009
  • 1 Post By Carissa325
  • 1 Post By WaitinginNJ
  • 1 Post By KMO81

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2013, 05:44 PM
CzechWife's Avatar Regular
I know we had some people graduate to the BFP club for April babies!! Se exciting!!!!!!

I know some of us just finished up our TWW and I wanted to start a thread so we can continue chatting until O time!

I had a faint pos cheapie several days last week only to be met with AF today,however that means I got my O date correct!

So since a lot of us are on AF or about to get off, what is your favorite Snack during AF?
Mine is Ben and Jerry's phish food!
WaitinginNJ likes this.
TTC#1 after 9 years of marriage and NTNP
Names already picked out: Zofie Maruska and Jaromir Elias
Me (Sam) :26
DH: 32

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord granted me what I asked of him." I Samuel 1:27
August 24th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Beth2008's Avatar mommy in the making
I'm a Reese cup person during AF, its my obsession. Right now I'm waiting to o. Would love a May or June baby since our anniversary is May and Dh birthday is in June
CzechWife likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for amazing siggy!

August 24th, 2013, 07:38 PM
Ditto with the Reeses! I'm really hoping to get a bfp in the next two months because I'm a teacher and it would be awesome to have a June dd and have the summer off and not have to use up all my accumulated days!
CzechWife likes this.
August 24th, 2013, 08:05 PM
amandabanana's Avatar Veteran
Yeah I agree with the Reeses, chocolate and peanut are my biggest cravings during that time of the month.

I'm really hoping to get a BFP over the next month or so!
August 24th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Mrs.MCH's Avatar Veteran
I love twix as far as candy goes...I have food allergies so can't have too much else booooo. However I'm 3dpo and am waiting for AF bc we officially start ttc this next cycle. ..so I'm prolly the onnnly one wishing she would hurry up lol
August 25th, 2013, 09:45 AM
CzechWife's Avatar Regular
Yummy! Twix and Reese's ! Two of my favorite. I always stock up my candy dish during AF.

May would be an awesome time to have a baby for me because my 10th anniversary Is may 8th and my bday is may 29th! I hope we can all move on together!

I was talking to my friend at work about us wanting a baby. I told her that in every other part of my life I can envision what my next house will look like and what vacation to take and I can see it happening, but when I think about having a child it seems so hard to see. She thinks its because I have no control over it. Do you all ever feel that way? It's so hard to describe!

I hope everyone has a good Sunday I am CD 2 and spin class this morning was brutal! I hate exercising on my cycle !
TTC#1 after 9 years of marriage and NTNP
Names already picked out: Zofie Maruska and Jaromir Elias
Me (Sam) :26
DH: 32

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord granted me what I asked of him." I Samuel 1:27
August 25th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
I am gearing up to O so not too far ahead of you ladies. When the witch is here I crave malteasers mmmmm
CzechWife likes this.

Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks

Hoping & praying for our rainbow baby after 2 back to back 2nd trimester losses

August 25th, 2013, 10:22 AM
I totally get the "no control" thing. I'm a control freak (much to my husband's frustration). I'm just thankful that my first cycle off the pill was 26 days! Here's hoping the next one is equally as nice.

I'm a teacher and enjoying my last day before school starts. DH is a paramedic and its his weekend to work. Have a roast in the crockpot so hopefully when he gets home we can enjoy a nice relaxing evening.

CD 3 is being much nicer than the first two thank goodness!
CzechWife likes this.
August 25th, 2013, 11:58 AM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am all about the sweets...
CzechWife likes this.

August 25th, 2013, 05:01 PM
bluewren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Pretzels and other salty things are the big ones for me. I'd love the pretzels even more if they were dipped in chocolate but I totally crave them even without the chocolate.

Well I did not get my Sunday workout in but I'll probably double my efforts tomorrow to make up for it. Instead I went a bit crazy and decided to re-do the nook I have my office in. Painting and the whole nine yards. During the neighborhood yard sale yesterday a neighbor gave us the desk that I had been looking at and I could not just shove the new desk into what I call "my hovel".

_______
August 25th, 2013, 05:48 PM
KMO81's Avatar Krista
I'm just a little ahead...CD13, waiting to "O"...but I like salty and sweet together! Popcorn and then icecream with the magic shell Reeses pieces...then a lot of working out the next day!!!
Mrs.MCH likes this.
August 25th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Mrs.MCH's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMO81 View Post
I'm just a little ahead...CD13, waiting to "O"...but I like salty and sweet together! Popcorn and then icecream with the magic shell Reeses pieces...then a lot of working out the next day!!!
I'm cycle day 15 and 4 days past o.....I have short cycles
August 25th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Beth2008's Avatar mommy in the making
I'm always a later o'er even on medicine, but I'm working on losing weight and eating healthier so that might eventually fix my cycles if I don't get a bfp before then . And I'm also the type that it kills me not having control over things like ttc.

So I've got a bit before I actually O again but I'm keeping check hoping it happens sooner

Thank you *Kiliki* for amazing siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search