What do u ladies do.....

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree24Likes
  • 1 Post By Mrs.MCH
  • 1 Post By Mrs.MCH
  • 3 Post By WaitinginNJ
  • 2 Post By Mrs.MCH
  • 2 Post By Wish44
  • 1 Post By WaitinginNJ
  • 2 Post By hopeful_girl55
  • 1 Post By Mrs.MCH
  • 1 Post By hopeful_girl55
  • 1 Post By Mrs.MCH
  • 4 Post By bella88
  • 1 Post By hopeful_girl55
  • 3 Post By bella88
  • 1 Post By WaitinginNJ

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 25th, 2013, 10:36 PM
Mrs.MCH's Avatar Veteran
What do u do to keep the idea of having a baby fun to your SO? Recently I found one if those sites where u can customize onesies so I've been typing up something I think DH will find funny (like "I wasn't an accident...these two idiots planned me!!!") Then take a screenshot of the onesie preview pic on my phone..crop it down to just the onesie with the phrase and text it to DH...he seems to get a kick out of the silly phrases and it keeps things light and playful...

However I need more ideas so I'm asking....what do u ladies do to keep things light with SO and make the whole thing stay more fun????
WaitinginNJ likes this.
August 26th, 2013, 07:02 AM
Super Mommy to be
DH like to text me something almost like a code... for instance he'll send 'I love you BABY!!'..... lol
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins
August 26th, 2013, 08:04 AM
Mrs.MCH's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by left_field View Post
DH like to text me something almost like a code... for instance he'll send 'I love you BABY!!'..... lol
Awwwww cute!!!! Guys can be so adorable when they wanna!!!
WaitinginNJ likes this.
August 26th, 2013, 10:10 AM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LOL I am so not romantic lol....I am literally LMAO at my desk and tearing...I feel so bad now lol...I am always like.."Hey Sexy, it's time to sperm me up" LOL True story lol

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart
August 26th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Mrs.MCH's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitinginNJ View Post
LOL I am so not romantic lol....I am literally LMAO at my desk and tearing...I feel so bad now lol...I am always like.."Hey Sexy, it's time to sperm me up" LOL True story lol
Lmao...oh hun if u seen some of the phrases I've sent on the onesies ud see lol...I just refuse to type them here bc some are for surrre not politically correct but my DH has that kind of sense of humor...I like sweet...but I also wanna keep it fun for him and while men can be so sweet if they wanna...and DH really can..I still try to see things from the "guy side"...if I said what u said to my DH he would laugh so hard...he'd love it...

That's what I love about a board like this is we all have different personalities and that helps me see things at every angle.
August 26th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So, I guess it's definitely NOT romantic that I texted my DH a picture the stick I just peed on showing him my positive OPK?! LOL! I guess I should probably try a different angle next time!
WaitinginNJ and Mrs.MCH like this.
August 26th, 2013, 11:10 AM
I love it here too!

I even (TMI MOMENT) take some umm..suggestive photos to keep the fun/pleasure in our intimacy. If it become a chore, it leads to problems in the relationship, and that is just my opinion.

My guy can be romantic too, very much so, but we also have a perverted sense of humor thing going on lol...
Mrs.MCH likes this.

June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart
August 26th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
LOL this post is hilarious. To keep things interesting for my SO I usually get him a sexy outfit to wear like last night I took him to the adult store and let him pick one out. It makes the baby making more fun and less like a chore, like Waiting said.

Sometimes if we are talking about something crazy he did when he was little I'll say "Oh can't you wait till we have a little one that will 3 times the crazy you were and 3 times the snotty I was." lol He laughs, and can take it as a joke. Cause he knows how bad he was and I am sure he is preparing himself to deal with a little one worse than he was.
WaitinginNJ and Mrs.MCH like this.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
August 26th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Mrs.MCH's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitinginNJ View Post
I love it here too!

I even (TMI MOMENT) take some umm..suggestive photos to keep the fun/pleasure in our intimacy. If it become a chore, it leads to problems in the relationship, and that is just my opinion.

My guy can be romantic too, very much so, but we also have a perverted sense of humor thing going on lol...
AGREE....guess us ladies here are all a lil naughty lol
I figure I'm gonna have enough unsexy moments when 8 months prego and right after birth...better get as much as I can in there now lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful_girl55 View Post
LOL this post is hilarious. To keep things interesting for my SO I usually get him a sexy outfit to wear like last night I took him to the adult store and let him pick one out. It makes the baby making more fun and less like a chore, like Waiting said.

Sometimes if we are talking about something crazy he did when he was little I'll say "Oh can't you wait till we have a little one that will 3 times the crazy you were and 3 times the snotty I was." lol He laughs, and can take it as a joke. Cause he knows how bad he was and I am sure he is preparing himself to deal with a little one worse than he was.
OMG can't tell u honestly how scared I am of a child that's 3 times as bad as he was...especially ad a teen and early 20s ish...he got in tons of trouble...lol I'm hoping if we have a boy he's so much calmer than DH was lol
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

Last edited by Mrs.MCH; August 26th, 2013 at 01:16 PM.
August 26th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh yeah I say that all the time. If we have a boy I am in for some hellish years. If we have a girl I am going to be terrified. I was terrible. I was such a brat I talked back constantly. Granted I stayed out of big trouble for the most part, way more than SO, but still I was a tough child. And to think of having my attitude mixed with SO's trouble streak, we are in for a crazy ride.
I always like to think about what a mix of us is going to be like in a whole new human being. Its so crazy but it makes me more excited.
Mrs.MCH likes this.

August 26th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Mrs.MCH's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful_girl55 View Post
Oh yeah I say that all the time. If we have a boy I am in for some hellish years. If we have a girl I am going to be terrified. I was terrible. I was such a brat I talked back constantly. Granted I stayed out of big trouble for the most part, way more than SO, but still I was a tough child. And to think of having my attitude mixed with SO's trouble streak, we are in for a crazy ride.
I always like to think about what a mix of us is going to be like in a whole new human being. Its so crazy but it makes me more excited.
It is super exciting...i try to decide whos eyes and hair they should have...if i boy i pray they dont get my hair color...i have auburn..reddish hair lol
hopeful_girl55 likes this.
August 26th, 2013, 01:48 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haha nah it was really getting to be a chore for me lol. This cycle we even ended up in a fight around O time and only DTD once in the whole window . It doesn't help that the guys always seem to think that every time is baby time even though it isn't . No sorry, I just wanted to have sex for fun! I have done stuff like send the naughty texts and pics, outfits and trying to balance baby sex with other fun things but TTC is hard work lol. I am excited to have sex just for fun again .

Last edited by bella88; August 26th, 2013 at 01:51 PM.
August 26th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah I do that too! I love SO's hair from when he was little it was so blonde, but I hope they have my blue eyes and long eye lashes.

And Elissa. Seriously! One DTD and you get pregnant. This was just fate for you girl.
bella88 likes this.

August 26th, 2013, 02:39 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haha well in my defence it was twice on the one day and one of those times we used preseed and it was also one day before O .

August 26th, 2013, 08:51 PM
Well I am going to take a test tomorrow, although the cramping has started again..looks like I will be adding preseed too lol
bella88 likes this.

June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search