Looks like another LONG cycle...

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LucasMom11

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 26th, 2013, 08:47 PM
Veteran
Nearing the end of cd 42. I am thinking that maybe I didn't O when I thought. I never got a fully positive OPK---I got close, within a shade--but that was it. I didn't take anymore after that one, assuming I had.

Last weekend, with the massive cramping, I wonder if maybe I o'd then? It would've been cd 33 then, which is around what it was the previous cycle when I had that 49 days of ridiculousness. If I did O then, it's looking like this is another stupidly long cycle. ARGH.

It's frustrating because before we started ttc, I was having 35 day cycles, give or take a day or two. Literally the month we started trying it became 49!

If I go onto cycle 3, I don't think I'm using OPKs again. That was stressful, trying to figure if I did or not based off the shading of the line. We might just go back to NTNP because that's how we got pregnant with our first. Sigh.

**Thank you, bokkechick, for my beautiful signature!**

August 26th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Mrs.MCH's Avatar Veteran
Boooooo sorry ur having a stupid long cycle. If u wanna stop opks I say do it...those lines frustrate me too...as soon as I get one that looks close I break out ine of the digital ones with the smiley face indicator to back it up in a more clear way.

What is important is u do this the way that causes the least stress for u...and if that's NTNP then I say go for it!!!!
August 26th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
I agree You wanna be less stressed when TTC I wish I could do the NTNP thing. I'm way to impatient and need to know whats going on with my body. Boooo to your long cycle. Hopefully you get a bfp at the end of it. How was your BDing if you O'd cd33
Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping July 5th 2012 at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks D&C Feb 2013
Miscarriage at 8 weeks 1 day November 27 2014

August 27th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Veteran
We actually did it that day. That was it though. I was so crampy I had rise the heating pad. The next morning I was fine.

Anyway, I'll take a test tomorrow. It'll be either 19 dpo or just 11. Supposedly. Lol, the way my body's been this cycle I wouldn't be surprised if I never O'd

**Thank you, bokkechick, for my beautiful signature!**

August 28th, 2013, 06:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have long cycles as well and they never end without me taking provera. This cycle I don't think I'm doing OPKs either because they are so frustrating and stress me out! Long cycles are just stressful to begin with
October 2013- SA revealed low motility--referred to RE
January 2014- DHs repeat SA came back "normal"! I was diagnosed with PCOS
February 2014- IUI #1 on Valentine's Day with 2 mature follicles- BFN
March 2014- BCP to clear up cysts
April 2014- IUI #2 on 4/9/14 with 3 mature follicles and 3 catching up! BFP at 10dpiui!!!!!! So thankful!!! Beta #1 @ 13 DPO- 167; Beta #2 @ 15 DPO- 384!

August 28th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
Hopefully you get a BFP tomorrow.
Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping July 5th 2012 at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks D&C Feb 2013
Miscarriage at 8 weeks 1 day November 27 2014

August 28th, 2013, 06:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I use the digital OPKs with the smiley, and I still find it stressful. I've considered tossing them next cycle if I don't get my BFP. But then again, I am probably one of the most impatient people, so I don't know if that will work.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
August 28th, 2013, 06:28 AM
LucasMom11's Avatar Veteran
Have you tried Vitex? It helped me to get my cycles shorter.....went from 46 to 32 in a couple of months...

Lots of baby dust to you!

PS: I totally get the anxiousness of TTC for #2...with our first I got pregnant NTNP too, during the first month of not using protection! Now it's been 7 months and nothing....but hang in there! We'll make it!
dmarie84 likes this.

August 28th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel your pain of a crazy long cycle. Today is CD 63 for me... i hope we both get answers soon! good luck to you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search