Return and goodbye

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 27th, 2013, 05:59 AM
JCT2005's Avatar Teddy's Mom
A few months I returned to this section of the forum and then I disappeared for almost two months. I have Secondary Infertility and have come to accept that it would cost a lot of money (money that DH and I can't afford to spend) to have another child. It was a little hard to accept at first. I love my son but always thought I'd have at least one more. Now I realize that Teddy is all I'm meant to have and I'm okay with it. I'd rather focus on the family I have then cause us to go into debt for a chance. Plus we own a house and I can think of things to spend money to improve it. Also I could use the money to get my son into things he wants to do and make sure he continues to have a good childhood. What truly sealed it was my DH admitting that he loves our family the way it is now and my son saying he likes being an only child. He likes playing with other kids but doesn't feel he is missing out not having a brother or sister. So I'm not longer trying. If I were to become pregnant it would be a welcomed child but I won't regret only having one child if that is how it is meant to be.

I wish you all the best of luck and hope you all get BFPs in your future.

August 27th, 2013, 06:40 AM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
((hugs)) I'm sorry you are having/had troubles with #2...Infertility sucks...it's a long road. I'm SO glad you have taken the time to process it and I pray so hard that you get a surprise, if and when the time is right ((HUGS))...thanks for the update
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

August 27th, 2013, 07:30 AM
Super Mommy to be
Glad you are at peace with this.
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins
August 27th, 2013, 07:43 AM
Mrs.MCH's Avatar Veteran
AWE hun I'm sorry but congrats on finding peace with it...that is an almost impossible task for some!!! I wish u and ur family tons of happiness and success!!!!
August 27th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was the same way DH and I TTC for a while and it did not happen. We gave up and and surprise 7 years of not using BC I got the shock that I am pregnant.....sonetimes you get a surprise when you are not trying :-)

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
August 27th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
Thanks hun I wish you all the best
Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping July 5th 2012 at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks D&C Feb 2013
Miscarriage at 8 weeks 1 day November 27 2014

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search