We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I'm so confused. I thought for sure my temp would dip further today and I'd get AF. But my temp rose again! I don't get it. (My chart link is in my siggie) If you saw my previous post, I took a Dollar Store test yesterday and it was BFN. Should I get some FRERs today? Could it have been too early for the Dollar Store test? (I was 13 dpo and I took it after lunch) Is it still possible to get AF and have a temp rise? Today is day 28 and most of the time I get AF. There have been a few times in the past she'll be a few days late. I had cramping so bad yesterday I thought for sure I'd get her. And but so much pain down there like I normally get. And it seems like today is going to be the same. I don't know if I should spend the money on the FRERs or just wait it out...
Thanks to Quantum_Leap for my gorgeous siggy!
I say wait it out. If AF doesn't come by Thursday, test. AF is supposed to show for me today, too. If she doesn't come, I may test tomorrow, but will probably wait until Thursday. I'm out of FRERs, which is probably a good thing. Otherwise, I'd be POASing constantly.