We need to wake this board up!!!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By BabyX
  • 1 Post By Melissadd
  • 1 Post By hopeful_girl55
  • 1 Post By BabyX
  • 2 Post By Wish44
  • 1 Post By SassyMama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 13th, 2013, 06:51 AM
BabyX's Avatar TTC #2

Good morning ladies. I hope everyone is having a lovely Friday morning. The weekend is almost upon us! I thought we could get this morning going by answering some questions about ourselves.

Let's start w/ some TTC Questions I know that they've been asked a million times, but we always have new ladies joining and it's always good to know where everyone is at:

How many cycles have you been TTC?

Where are you at in this cycle?

What have you tried to increase your chances this cycle?

And some getting to know you questions:

What is your biggest pet peeve? Or you can just rant about something you would like to get off of your chest.

What book or books are you currently reading? Suggestions are welcome.

What do you do for exercise or to get active?
jjustice12 likes this.

Thank you JMC1988 for my awesome signature!
September 13th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How many cycles have you been TTC? 8 cycles

Where are you at in this cycle? 7-8 dpo

What have you tried to increase your chances this cycle? tried soy isoflaves

What is your biggest pet peeve? Or you can just rant about something you would like to get off of your chest. My biggest pet peeves are when the weekly sale flyers come out and there are some really good sales but they are only available for 2 days instead of a week ..grrrr

What book or books are you currently reading? I hate reading

What do you do for exercise or to get active? -Not enough but we will start walking again once the weather cools down
BabyX likes this.

Team Pink

September 13th, 2013, 08:39 AM
BabyX's Avatar TTC #2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissadd View Post
What is your biggest pet peeve? Or you can just rant about something you would like to get off of your chest. My biggest pet peeves are when the weekly sale flyers come out and there are some really good sales but they are only available for 2 days instead of a week ..grrrr
Haha. I totally agree. What's up with that!

September 13th, 2013, 08:49 AM
dlammers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many cycles have you been TTC? This is our 17th cycle

Where are you at in this cycle? CD4

What have you tried to increase your chances this cycle? I am taking Soy Isoflavones, temping, and going to use opks

What is your biggest pet peeve? Or you can just rant about something you would like to get off of your chest. My hubby asks some of the dumbest questions and lately it's really getting on my nerves. Or him not hearing what I say, that bugs me a lot.

What book or books are you currently reading? Suggestions are welcome.

I really like to read romance novels. Anything by Bella Andre or Marie Force is good. Right now I am reading the last book of a trilogy. It's called Burn by Maya Banks. It's pretty naughty (x-rated) but it still has a pretty good story.

What do you do for exercise or to get active? I don't really do much. Sometimes I will go for a walk. I do a little pilates (just on dvd--not that good at it) and we have an exercise bike that I will occasionally ride.

September 13th, 2013, 09:22 AM
bluewren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many cycles have you been TTC? 3

Where are you at in this cycle? AF just left so now I'm waiting to O.

What have you tried to increase your chances this cycle? Nothing special.

What is your biggest pet peeve? Or you can just rant about something you would like to get off of your chest. I sadly have too many pet peeves and would never be able to peg one as the biggest. lol

What book or books are you currently reading? I'm boring and mainly read non-fiction. Right now I'm re-reading "The Winter Harvest Handbook" because I can't make up my mind if I'll try gardening through the winter or not.

What do you do for exercise or to get active? Cardio and/or weights 5-6 days a week. Having a 2 year-old also keeps me very active. LOL

September 13th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How many cycles have you been TTC? I think this is 14. We had some NTNP at first right off BC. But 14 months really trying.

Where are you at in this cycle? AF just left. Trying really hard to just relax

What have you tried to increase your chances this cycle? This cycle, nothing. I am not going to chart, or watch anything. We are just going to DTD when we feel like it. I really need a semi-break and its mostly SO's idea to do so.

What is your biggest pet peeve? Or you can just rant about something you would like to get off of your chest. My biggest pet peeve is someone talking on the phone when they are driving. I will admit some people can do it with no problem but when I get behind someone doing 25 in a 40 and hitting their breaks for no reason just being they are looking at their phone more than the road, I want to get out and punch them. Hugee pet peeve of mine.

What book or books are you currently reading? Suggestions are welcome. I need to start reading 50 Shades of Grey so I can see the movies when they come out. My movie boyfriend ( Charlie Hunnam) is in them and OMG I love him.

Me and SO play disc golf. I love it, its relaxing and not rigorous exercise. Its a lot of walking and arm strength and its a lot of fun.
BabyX likes this.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**

Last edited by hopeful_girl55; September 13th, 2013 at 09:26 AM.
September 13th, 2013, 09:30 AM
BabyX's Avatar TTC #2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful_girl55 View Post
Me and SO play disc golf. I love it, its relaxing and not rigorous exercise. Its a lot of walking and arm strength and its a lot of fun.
My DH and I play disc golf!!! It's sooo much fun. My son plays w/ us sometimes as well. I agree the walking is great. We have some pretty scenic courses down here in Texas. We have been trying to make it a Saturday morning routine before it gets too hot outside.

I also have to say that I love everyone's pet peeves so far. They have been very entertaining.
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

September 13th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah we play at a local little course but every once in a while we go out to the bigger ones. Its so nice to just be outside and get some fresh air. I love it
And haha yeah, I agree with most's pet peeves.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
September 13th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How many cycles have you been TTC? 3 cycles

Where are you at in this cycle? AF is here...CD 4

What have you tried to increase your chances this cycle? nothing....I'm thinking about tossing the OPKs for this cycle. They stress me out!

What is your biggest pet peeve? Or you can just rant about something you would like to get off of your chest: Well, depends on the day...haha. In general though, I can't stand rude people who put others down constantly.

What book or books are you currently reading? Don't laugh...but I'm reading the Sister Wives book. It's one of those shows that you know you shouldn't be watching, but somehow you always find yourself watching it. And now I got sucked into their book.

What do you do for exercise or to get active? Run, bike, walk, yoga. I have to switch it up because I get bored easily!
BabyX and hopeful_girl55 like this.

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

September 13th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Fist Pumping Champ
How many cycles have you been TTC? 4-5 cycles? We've been trying since around March of this year but had to skip a month after the ectopic

Where are you at in this cycle? CD4 - AF is still here

What have you tried to increase your chances this cycle? To be honest? I plan on BDing like a sex fiend. DH is VERY excited

What is your biggest pet peeve? Or you can just rant about something you would like to get off of your chest. Being late. I hate when I'm running late for something and then I hate when people are late meeting me. Drives me bonkers.

What book or books are you currently reading? Suggestions are welcome. Finishing up "Great Expectations." I'm a book nerd. Goodreads is one of my favorite sites.

What do you do for exercise or to get active? Chase after my 4-year-old. I'm trying to get into doing either 30 Day Shred or P90x at home since I never have time for the gym.
BabyX likes this.

May 2013 - Ectopic pregnancy
July 2014 - Miscarriage

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search