New Cycle...Who's with me for the long haul?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 14th, 2013, 05:52 AM
KMO81's Avatar Krista
I'm just starting on CD2....I will be starting Clomid tomorrow....anyone want to go through this month together with me? Last month I had a 32 day cycle(usually I have 30 days cycles) and I thought I O'd on CD 16, but I think the last few months my body has been gearing up to O, but then doesn't. It was the same issue I had 2 years ago when trying to get pregnant, so my doctor was pretty lenient putting me back on Clomid. Really hoping this is my month since I'm a teacher and I could have 3 months off with my new baby before I would have to go back to work....Come on June babies!!!!!!!!!
Libby22 and jjustice12 like this.

September 14th, 2013, 06:35 AM
bluewren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck to you! I don't want to be overly optimistic this month but part of me thinks this month might look good just because the timing would be great for me to be plagued with horrible morning sickness when I plan on taking a trip/running a 5k in late October. haha!

September 14th, 2013, 07:54 AM
KMO81's Avatar Krista
Ha! I've never had to deal with morning sickness during a school year, so that would be a challenge...but totally worth it! Do you run a lot? I've done a few 5K's and one 10K, but I'm not really a runner, mostly do it to lose weight....in between babies

September 14th, 2013, 09:00 AM
~*Tina*~
I'm with you! I'm still spotting so I'm not sure what cd I'm on. Prob just gonna go with cd 3 and just assume my period is gonna be light this month. I'm temping so ill be able to see if I O this month. The mc really messed me up I think! So we can be cycle buddies again!

7/12/13 @6w

September 14th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm right there with you .. I'm on CD 3.. I just had a tangerine size ovarian cyst rupture so hopefully no more will appear & interfere with anything.. FX this is the lucky cycle for us all!

September 14th, 2013, 02:28 PM
bluewren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMO81 View Post
Ha! I've never had to deal with morning sickness during a school year, so that would be a challenge...but totally worth it! Do you run a lot? I've done a few 5K's and one 10K, but I'm not really a runner, mostly do it to lose weight....in between babies
This will be my first 5k! I'll be meeting up with some friends to do it. Weights/Hiit style workouts is more my thing but I have built up stamina since I started so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that with a little practice I'll make it. lol

September 14th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
CD1 here!!!!!!!

Good luck ladies!!
September 15th, 2013, 09:59 AM
KMO81's Avatar Krista
BlueWren- I just signed up for a Monster Dash on October 26th...maybe we will both be dealing with morning sickness at the race..lol if we're lucky

September 15th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Fist Pumping Champ
On CD6 - hoping this is our month!

May 2013 - Ectopic pregnancy
July 2014 - Miscarriage

September 15th, 2013, 02:11 PM
August 2014 DDC Co-Host
Im on CD 15, waiting to test. Still feeling like I Oed early. Hoping for a bfp for a June baby as well. If not we're waiting to ttc in late spring/early summer. Trying to keep the due date early in the year so they arent clumped lol Good luck!

September 15th, 2013, 02:23 PM
KMO81's Avatar Krista
I took my first dose of clomid today....PLEASE work this month!!

September 15th, 2013, 02:26 PM
meld10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm joining in, a bit early though, AF is due this Tuesday. This will be my first cycle TTC.

Good luck for some BFP's this month ladies. I would love a June baby but I don't want to get my hopes too high for this first time of trying.

6/12/2013- 8 weeks
September 16th, 2013, 05:59 AM
BamaLove's Avatar Veteran
Me me me!! I am on CD 8 and started temping yesterday once AF finally left Good luck

September 16th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm on CD 6. Good luck to everyone this month!!

Thanks to Quantum_Leap for my gorgeous siggy!

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart
September 16th, 2013, 04:05 PM
KMO81's Avatar Krista
I'm hoping this month gets less stressful, because right now I don't think my body could handle the stress of pregnancy and everything else going on in my life..... Feeling overwhelmed!

September 16th, 2013, 05:39 PM
~*Tina*~
What's wrong?

7/12/13 @6w

September 16th, 2013, 07:41 PM
KMO81's Avatar Krista
Ohhhh, just stress at work..I have a horrible ex-husband, went back to work(teacher) had to fire our nanny and are looking for a new one, emotional issues with my oldest son(because of his biological dad) grandma is hospitalized, father in law had a heart attack...it's just one thing after the other....I still have my family and health so I hate to crab...it's just overwhelming...I am very lucky to have such a supportive DH and a shoulder to cry on...on top of it all, I just REALLY want this month to be my BFP month, so I'm trying not to stress, and I think it's causing more stress :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by aStarIsBorn View Post
What's wrong?
Thanks for asking I felt better just venting

September 16th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
I'm right there with you girl. I am on cd4 Lets all get in June DDC I'm so ready

Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping July 5th 2012 at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks D&C Feb 2013

Hoping & praying for our rainbow baby after 2 back to back 2nd trimester losses

September 17th, 2013, 03:41 AM
meld10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMO81 View Post
on top of it all, I just REALLY want this month to be my BFP month, so I'm trying not to stress, and I think it's causing more stress :/

Thanks for asking I felt better just venting
Sorry all this is going on, sounds very overwhelming. Maybe you could just allow yourself to really want that BFP this month instead of going against it and trying not to stress about it? I dunno if that's counterproductive but seems like trying not to stress is stressing you more and you already have a lot more going on. Good luck with all of the other stuff, hopefully things settle down.

Sending you for a June baby!

6/12/2013- 8 weeks

Last edited by meld10; September 17th, 2013 at 03:44 AM.
September 17th, 2013, 04:44 AM
~*Tina*~
oh man, that sounds like a lot! i hope things calm down. exes can be such a pain!! and i hope that everything else turns out okay!

7/12/13 @6w

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search