CD 6- waiting to ovulate..come join me!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree30Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 17th, 2013, 11:25 AM
wvufan67's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies it is CD 6 for me & AF is starting to disappear so i am waiting to ovulate! Hopefully my monitor will ask me to test tomorrow since i only have a couple opks left..what CD are you & what are you using this cycle?let's do the wait together!

My Ovulation Chart

Praying for our 2015 baby! 👣

Round one of Clomid= ??

September 17th, 2013, 11:52 AM
~*Tina*~
CD 4 here and the only thing im doing this month is temping. and we will start to BD every other day once my period is done probably.
wvufan67 likes this.

7/12/13 @6w

September 17th, 2013, 12:40 PM
dlammers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
CD 8 for me. I am temping and using opk's. Hopefully we get some good bd'ing this cycle.
wvufan67 likes this.

Beta #1 - 4/10/14 = 172
Beta #2 - 4/14/14 = 1180
Beta #3 - 4/16/14 =
Ultrasound scheduled for May 2, 2014 @ 10 am!
September 17th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Britt3's Avatar Super Mommy
CD3 for me and this will be our first cycle (although we MAY wait until next cycle, but probably not). We will just be taking it kind of easy and doing our normal thing; BD everyday to every other day. I always get horrible ovulation pains and slight spotting, so we'll just make sure to do a little extra around then. Good luck to us all!!
wvufan67 likes this.

September 17th, 2013, 03:24 PM
bluewren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
CD10 for me. I'm pretty sure of my window but will be giving OPK's a shot this month for that extra bit of knowledge because I'm a sucker for information. lol
wvufan67 likes this.

_______
September 17th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
I'm on CD5 and i'll be doing the usual OPK, Temp, Pineapple core after O Good Luck ladies
*Leah* and wvufan67 like this.

Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks

Hoping & praying for our rainbow baby after 2 back to back 2nd trimester losses

September 18th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Awesome ladies! I'm doing temping, opks, preseed, fertility monitor ( if it acts right because of my 77 day cycle last time) taking prenatal vitamins & algae dha.. going to try to not stress it too much though this cycle! this is our second cycle trying (because of the long one) & will be our first child! How many cycles have all you ladies been trying & do you have any kids or will this be your first too? Diamond tell me more about the pineapple core i think you told me once but i forgot. FX for us all ladies

My Ovulation Chart

Round one of Clomid= ??

September 18th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvufan67 View Post
Awesome ladies! I'm doing temping, opks, preseed, fertility monitor ( if it acts right because of my 77 day cycle last time) taking prenatal vitamins & algae dha.. going to try to not stress it too much though this cycle! this is our second cycle trying (because of the long one) & will be our first child! How many cycles have all you ladies been trying & do you have any kids or will this be your first too? Diamond tell me more about the pineapple core i think you told me once but i forgot. FX for us all ladies
You eat the pineapple core 1-5DPO to help with implantation
wvufan67 likes this.

Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks

Hoping & praying for our rainbow baby after 2 back to back 2nd trimester losses

September 18th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Stepmom2Be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
CD 6 for me. Starting my OPK's on CD10 and hopefully Ovulating around CD14.

We will probably not BD from CD 11-13 and then bd 13, 14, and 15. Hopefully DH can keep up
wvufan67 likes this.
September 18th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to WendyBird Send a message via Yahoo to WendyBird
CD4 today for me. First month TTC #5. I'll be temping and using opk's. Stark white on today's opk. As expected, but I want to watch from stark white to dark pink. LOL
wvufan67 likes this.
Kyron, Porter, Donovan, Jocelyn, & expecting #5

September 18th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Diamond do you have to get a real pineapple & the core would be the center right?
Stepmom i know what you mean i wore my DH out last time haha i'm going to have to pick up some opks because i don't think my monitor is going to ask me to test anytime soon because of my long cycle.
Wendy it's very exciting to watch opks progress LOL! awesome you must be very fertile lol!
Baby dust ladies.

My Ovulation Chart

Round one of Clomid= ??

September 19th, 2013, 10:37 AM
trusting and believing
Hello,

I'm on CD 8. I'm charting and will do OPK too, pulling out all the stops! BD on CD 5 & 7, but more so for recreation. will continue on the odd days, but also add in day 12, as I usually O exactly on CD14.
wvufan67 likes this.

Mom to one son born December 2010 and expecting another little guy June 16, 2014!
September 19th, 2013, 12:35 PM
meld10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Joining in but I'm only on CD2 I'm expecting O on cd13 so on Sept. 30th! This is our first TTC cycle and we are trying for our first.

I will be checking my CM this month and pretty much just BD every other day once AF is out of here. My cycles are pretty regular and I normally have O pains so will BD more then as well. I think I will also eat a full pineapple after O, I'll bring some everyday with my lunch starting with the core. One of my goals during TTC is to eat more fruits, might as well be one that just may help with conceiving .
Britt3 and wvufan67 like this.

6/12/2013- 8 weeks
September 19th, 2013, 03:35 PM
socialworkmom2be's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm getting my usual brown discharge that starts 1-2 days before AF so tomorrow will likely be cd 1, I'm a 28 day cycle girl so I'll be waiting for CD 14!
wvufan67 likes this.
September 19th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm Cd 6 today... Will be doing OPKs started CD 10-12, mucinex starting CD 11-13, started Vitex 800mg once a day, Maca once a day, then my regular vitamins...
wvufan67 likes this.
September 19th, 2013, 04:46 PM
KMO81's Avatar Krista
I'm on cycle day 7, temping, using OPKs starting on CD9-..I O'd on cd16 last month without Clomid, so we'll see if it stays the same this month being on 100mg of Clomid.
wvufan67 likes this.
September 20th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Hi ladies! i'm not really sure what day i actually ovulate because my cycles can be whacky sometimes.. i am hoping for a bfp this cycle & if not a normal cycle.. Dh is convinced the reason i didn't get pregnant last cycle is because of that tangerine size cyst..it's gone now so i guess we'll see what happens..cycle #2 and trying to stay calm..I am going to try pineapple core too this cycle! i totally agree why not eat something that's suppose to help lol! Lets keep each other updated here ladies so we can know where everyone is in their cycle & etc..lets be TTC buddies! i'm CD 9 & have a low fertility reading on my monitor today which is expected since AF has only been gone for two days..DH & i have not DTD in a couple weeks so i was wondering if i should wait until i get a high reading on my monitor or positive opk to DTD again or should we start DTD every other day?..what do you ladies think? i figure his sperm is built up REALLY good since we haven't in so long... What's Maca? I wish the very best for all of you ladies..lets go get those BFPS!!

My Ovulation Chart

Round one of Clomid= ??

September 20th, 2013, 12:46 PM
bluewren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm going to guess I ovulated yesterday so today will be 1DPO for me.

I say guess because I had a faint line Monday, an obvious but still faint line Tuesday, line that was an EXACT match to the control line Wednesday, super dark line waaay darker than the control Thursday, and back to a faint line today. So being an OPK noob I wonder if I should base my assumption on the not-as-dark-but-still-positive or the super-dark positive. Not that being off by one day matters in the grand scheme of things. I'm just curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvufan67 View Post
Hi ladies! i'm not really sure what day i actually ovulate because my cycles can be whacky sometimes.. i am hoping for a bfp this cycle & if not a normal cycle.. Dh is convinced the reason i didn't get pregnant last cycle is because of that tangerine size cyst..it's gone now so i guess we'll see what happens..cycle #2 and trying to stay calm..I am going to try pineapple core too this cycle! i totally agree why not eat something that's suppose to help lol! Lets keep each other updated here ladies so we can know where everyone is in their cycle & etc..lets be TTC buddies! i'm CD 9 & have a low fertility reading on my monitor today which is expected since AF has only been gone for two days..DH & i have not DTD in a couple weeks so i was wondering if i should wait until i get a high reading on my monitor or positive opk to DTD again or should we start DTD every other day?..what do you ladies think? i figure his sperm is built up REALLY good since we haven't in so long... What's Maca? I wish the very best for all of you ladies..lets go get those BFPS!!
I'd vote for DTD every other day just in case. I was off by a few days in my assumptions and now I'm all paranoid over feeling like I could have missed it.
wvufan67 likes this.

_______
September 20th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewren View Post
I'm going to guess I ovulated yesterday so today will be 1DPO for me.

I say guess because I had a faint line Monday, an obvious but still faint line Tuesday, line that was an EXACT match to the control line Wednesday, super dark line waaay darker than the control Thursday, and back to a faint line today. So being an OPK noob I wonder if I should base my assumption on the not-as-dark-but-still-positive or the super-dark positive. Not that being off by one day matters in the grand scheme of things. I'm just curious.

I'd vote for DTD every other day just in case. I was off by a few days in my assumptions and now I'm all paranoid over feeling like I could have missed it.
I think you are 1 dpo! hope this is your cycle! ok ty we will DTD every other day

My Ovulation Chart

Round one of Clomid= ??

September 24th, 2013, 07:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to WendyBird Send a message via Yahoo to WendyBird
Starting to get fertile! LOL Let the DB'ing marathon begin!
wvufan67 likes this.
Kyron, Porter, Donovan, Jocelyn, & expecting #5

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search