Some helpful insight for appt

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2013, 04:03 PM
Ok so I'm new to this site and wanted to see if anyone could help me understand a little about what to expect.

My fiance and I have been TTC for over a year now. I have one beautiful little girl already from a previous relationship and it took no time to get pregnant with her. So knowing this and knowing that its been over a year since we've been trying I decided to talk to my DR at my yearly. I told her that my cycle is screwed up all the time. It will be on time for a couple of months and then outta no where it will be late by 2 weeks (which really gets your hopes up). So she drew some blood and told me to chart my cycles for a couple of months and we would get back together and go over everything and what the next steps would be. I got a call the next day and she told me that there was something going on, turns out my progeterone?? was low and that could be what was causing the problem but she wanted me to still chart so that we can see if I'm even ovulating. So I've been doing that for the past 3 months and my dr's appt is tomorrow morning. My charting looks like the plains of Oklahoma lol, never once spiked this entire time. Oh and of course this month my cycle was late again... go figure.... I did take a test and guess what big ol NEGATIVE, only did it so that when I went to see her I could tell her.

So my question or questions are: What does this mean exactly? What can I expect going into this appt tomorrow? Are there any questions that I should ask??

I'm sure there are things I'm not thinking of that I wanna know but I'm not thinking very well right now, I'm getting frustrated and let down and just plain ol tired of it. Any help you ladies can give me would be great. I just wanna know what may be coming up..
TTC #2 for over a year
October 1st, 2013, 05:13 PM
Super Mommy
I dont have any valuable advice for you but good luck tomorrow and let us know how it goes!

It's a Boy!!!

3/28/13- 6 weeks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search