OT: Halloween Costumes

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Britt3
  • 1 Post By KMO81

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2013, 05:37 AM
LivyLove's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is everyone going as for Halloween ,if you dress up? How about your kids, if you have any?

We have one party to go to and plan to dress up with our kids for trick or treat. I loved the idea of the "milk man" and a pregnant housewife. I wanted DW to go as the housewife however she is pretty adament about her no dress rule so she would most likely be the milkman. I also saw a starbucks costume that I thought was adorable. A brown/tan dress, white boa, headband with some fluff and a green tube coming out of it. Hmmmm...decisions, decisions.

Oh and I need to get on making DD's costume. She wants to either be a fairy princess or tinkerbell. I wanted her to be Audrey Hepburn (saw another homemade costume on Pinterest that was FLIPPING ADORABLE) but she doesnt know who that is so she nixed that pretty quick. DS wants to be a clown. Pretty easy.
October 4th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
4year old DD is going to be a princess and 11 year old DD is going to be a nerd
Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping July 5th 2012 at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks D&C Feb 2013

October 4th, 2013, 03:10 PM
Britt3's Avatar Super Mommy
My son hasn't yet picked out his costume but I think he'll lean towards being a Power Ranger since that's his new favorite. lol

My DP and I are going to a party as Cheech and Chong; no real true reason (we don't smoke btw, lol) except that my boyfriend has an awesome beard and he just came up with the idea and thought it would be funny.

When I take my son trick or treating I'll be wearing this TMNT shirt that I just saw recently. It's just a vneck tshirt, but it looks like the turtle shell and stuff, and comes with all the different colored eye masks. lol.
LivyLove likes this.

October 4th, 2013, 06:05 PM
KMO81's Avatar Krista
Love the milkman and housewife idea! Funny! I am running in a 5K, the MonsterDash, and I am dressing up as the Wicked Witch of the West and my friend is the Good Witch from the East...my son is running with me and is going to be my flying evil monkey
Britt3 likes this.

October 4th, 2013, 06:37 PM
tiffany&co.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't usually dress up (what a party pooper, I know.) My kids are going to be a cop, a mermaid, and a princess.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search