Need help!! Weird cycle? LONG post... sorry!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Hello! I'm new here!! We are actually trying for our third... I have an almost 5 year old and an 8 month old. I've never really been a part of a forum but I think now is the time! No one knows we are trying again and my best friend is currently raising money for adoption. She has had 4 miscarriages, never making it far enough to hear a heart beat. They've done testing and can't find anything wrong. So, as much as she will be excited for us when we have another baby, I don't exactly think it's the right time to go to her for support.

Anyways... here's my scenario. I had my son 8 months ago. I breastfed for almost 5 months. My periods started getting back on track about 3 months ago with an avg cycle length of 39. I'm not the greatest at temping but I monitor my cervical position and CM. My period starts exactly 14 days after I have a peak fertile day and lasts about 7 days starting off STRONG and then winding down to spotting the last day or so.

This month has been strange... I did the normal period... 7 days long then a couple of days of spotting. CD 10 and 11 were peak fertile days... ECWM, high and soft. CD 12 I had a huge clob of snotty looking CM with a tint of brown spotting. (I'm assuming it was ovulation spotting) But this is EARLY. I haven't been ovulating until much later. We BD right after my period stopped. Since then, my cervix has not returned to a low position... it usually does.. and starting on CD 16 I started bleeding/spotting. I have been now for 5 days. It's never enough to wear more than a panty liner. I usually need multiple SUPER tampons during a period! I have been checking my cervical position out of curiosity and it's still high and not hard but not soft. I've been nauseous yet my appetite has gone up, peeing frequently, I've been cramping but NOTHING like period cramps... feels just like pregnancy cramps, bloated, my boobs are tingling, and I've had headaches. Oh and SUPER moody and forgetful.

Basically, I feel pregnant. But the tests are negative so far... I know way early even if I was. And this whole ovulating really early thing is throwing me off. I've read a bunch of stories of women bleeding like this during early pregnancy but I just don't know what to think. I can't imagine having my period two weeks apart and I never bleed midcycle! Even before my kids or in between them!

SO SORRY THIS IS SO LONG!!! If you made it through my novel... any insight would be helpful! I don't really have anyone to talk to so I'm hoping someone can help!

Thanks!!
October 4th, 2013, 05:00 PM
KMO81's Avatar Krista
It's hard to say what is 'regular' since you just stopped breastfeeding 3 months ago...it can take your body a while to get back on track....the other thing is the spotting could be implantation, but 5 days is a long time....I hope you get your BFP!
October 4th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Very true. I've just never in my life had periods two weeks apart... so it seems odd. Thank you for your support though.. I really appreciate it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search