Pink CM *update I'm out #23

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree13Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2013, 06:41 AM
meld10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just checked my CM and it was pinkish . I guess that probably means AF is coming even though I was only expecting it Monday or even Tuesday and some spotting 2 days before that.

I have never checked CM for a full cycle so I have no clue how far away from AF it would start turning pink but maybe it's starting early... guess I may just be out this month or implantation didn't happen correctly.

I'm just so perplexed with all the signs, like right now I feel like I am gonna puke since the nausea is so bad. I'm going to temp this next cycle to see if that gives me better understanding of what the heck is happening with my body.

6/12/2013- 8 weeks

Last edited by meld10; October 12th, 2013 at 04:07 AM.
October 10th, 2013, 06:44 AM
~*Tina*~
sorry

7/12/13 @6w

October 10th, 2013, 07:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Are you sure its not IB? You said you don't temp so are you positive you are 11 DPO?

Thanks to Quantum_Leap for my gorgeous siggy!

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart
October 10th, 2013, 07:12 AM
I took an OPK around 11pm on CD11 and it was faint but getting darker. Then another one at 1PM on CD12 that was super dark so I figured I O'd on cd12 or cd13 so I could be 10 dpo...

Here is my chart although I only check CM...
477e69 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

6/12/2013- 8 weeks
October 10th, 2013, 07:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Maybe it is IB then, you never know!
meld10 likes this.

October 10th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Britt3's Avatar Super Mommy
Yeah you never know! FX'd that the ugly witch stays away!!!
meld10 likes this.

October 10th, 2013, 09:34 AM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
fx that it's ib not the start of the witch!
meld10 likes this.

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart
October 10th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Thanks ladies. I'm hoping it's IB or safe early preg spotting?... I guess only time will tell!

I will still buy those FRERs I wanted to buy tonight. I will test with FMU tomorrow. Even though I know if it's implantation it wouldn't show up until at least Saturday, those cheapies that seemed a bit pink today are taunting me. If it's BFN, I will retest every morning until AF shows up. It's the only way I can feed my impatience.

I'm having some cramping/pressure in my abdomen but it is nothing like AF cramps... normally when I spot on the 2 days before AF it is accompanied with pretty intense AF cramps. Hoping this is a little bean trying to stick .

6/12/2013- 8 weeks
October 10th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Mrs.MCH's Avatar Veteran
Oh no...I agree maybe IB ..don't give up just yet
October 10th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
FX for IB!
October 10th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Well the only thing on the pad I put was a tiny trace of coloring between pink/yellow but more like yellow.

I checked my cervix again (obvious TMI ahead warning lol) just now and it was really hard to reach. It seems to have changed position and has one way like up or back or something (kind of the backwards you mentioned Britt)! I've been paying attention to my CP but since I have no other cycle of checking to compare with, this hasn't been something that was associated to any signs for me but I really really noticed it changed like crazy in one day.

And, my CM seems to be back to creamy without any pink. It was white and may have had a little yellowish to it but no pink like this morning I am sure! I've put on a light days just in case but I'm keeping my fx'd that AF stays away. Oh and by the way I am sure there is no infection.

To the ladies who have been monitoring CM, have you ever noticed something similar to this like 4 days before AF is due? Pink CM near the cervix in the morning, pretty much nothing on a pad and then CM going back to normal that evening?
Britt3 likes this.

6/12/2013- 8 weeks
October 10th, 2013, 02:49 PM
YAY!!! I have only had that happen twice to me (the CP thing), and this cycle was one of them. (The first was 6 years ago, but I can't remember if it was the same cycle I got my BFP. I'm certain it was)
I know many people still get very light spotting like periods while PG. Also, did you DTD within the last 12-24 hours (before pink cm)? Maybe that was it also.. that can be normal
FX'd for you!!

October 10th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Regular
Hi there I'm right on track with you on Monday is when my period is due but I had what I know is IB last night. I've had it now including this one with 3 pregnancies. As soon as I saw that last night I knew for sure I was pregnant. Of course a test wont show positive for a few days but I know it will be positive so keep positive it sounds great! Even better if you have symptoms to go with it.

I have metallic taste in mouth which is a completely new experience for me, tingling nipples, headaches and the cramping has kicked in as well as a few bouts of nausea.
meld10 likes this.
October 11th, 2013, 01:28 AM
Well the frer was a BFN this morning but if yesterday was implantation, it would only show up tomorrow or Sunday (Fxd!). (Link if you wanna stare lol Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #184883 | Countdown to Pregnancy )

Last night no spotting on the light days I put and when I checked my cervix before bed, it was only white creamy CM, same thing this morning although it seems a little more watery than yesterday. I'm also getting weird dull cramps since yesterday AM, it's definitely not AF cramps. I hope these are all good signs!

Other symptoms have been on and off nausea, sore bb's though yesterday they weren't as bad, backache, weirdly I have these cramps in my calves since yesterday, which I read could be a rare symptom. We'll see what the day brings!

Good luck to you as well Ohboymama, I have my fingers crossed for us!
WaitinginNJ likes this.

6/12/2013- 8 weeks

Last edited by meld10; October 11th, 2013 at 01:35 AM.
October 11th, 2013, 03:34 AM
BamaLove's Avatar Veteran
Good luck
meld10 likes this.

October 11th, 2013, 04:30 AM
Good luck!!!! I am stalking your posts like a mad woman!! Lol. FX'd!!!!

October 11th, 2013, 06:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good luck, fxd for you! Sounds like good signs all around!

I just looked at the pic, I feel like I see a line! How did it look irl? Stark white?

October 11th, 2013, 06:39 AM
I woke up at 4am to pee and tested then so I was pretty sleepy when I looked at it lol. And to be honest, I've been disappointed with my line-eye on the wondfos these days so I have doubts in my line spotting skills but I *felt* like I could see a pink shadow but I discarded it to line eye.

Now I'm seeing the % of people who think it's positive on count down to preg (almost 30% now!) and am starting to want to test when I get home tonight after work...
susbequer1 and Britt3 like this.

6/12/2013- 8 weeks
October 11th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah I don't blame you, I'd want to test again too! I seriously feel like I see something, hopefully its not a line eye too but those are pretty hard to photograph I think lol.

October 11th, 2013, 08:36 AM
I see it too!! I can't wait until you test again!! Hoping for a clear BFP soon for you!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search