call the dr or not call the dr

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Ladies I need your opinion. DH and I have been TTC for a few months now. I am not too hopeful this month either, even though we have been BDing every night. My 1st DD is 10 and it took me 6 years to conceive her. I had to take glucophage to even O. My 2nd daughter is 7 and I got PG with her without even knowing. I have PCOS and VERY irregular AFs. They range anywhere from 30 some days to 50 some days between cycles. I thought we had caught O last month but then I got AF a week early. It was very weird so I thought it was implantation bleeding but all tests were negative. My boobs have been sore for the past 2 weeks and they normally only get sore about a week before AF. This is the week I should be Oing but the OPKs never give me a straight answer so this month I didn't use them. I am just winging it with my cycle days and like I said even though DH and I have been BDing every night, I have a feeling that AF will show her ugly face yet again this month. Knowing how long it took to conceive my 1st DD, should I call the dr now to get tests done and see what can be done if anything? Or should I give it more time and see if it happens on its own. I am 35 so I am not a spring chicken but I am not old either. DH is 30. He has 2 DD from his previous marriage and had no troubles conceiving them. I know this is all on me, DH says it is up to me what I want to do he supports me. HELP??????????
October 11th, 2013, 09:45 AM
LivyLove's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would be calling the doc ASAP. While my son was an oops my daughter was 2 years in the making with PCOS. When my wife and I wanted to add to to our family, I knew I had to call the doc. I'm now on clomid, and under doc's care

So in other words, I woudl call.

]
October 11th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy

[url=http://daisypath.com][/ur
October 11th, 2013, 10:35 AM
I would call. The sooner you do and find out what's going on, the better you'll probably feel.
October 11th, 2013, 10:42 AM
That is what I figured I should do but I guess I just wanted to hear it from someone else. I will wait to see if AF comes in 2 weeks and if it does then I will be on the phone that day. But I will give it one last chance and see if this was the month...fingers crossed
October 12th, 2013, 06:59 AM
So this morning I woke up to spotting, if it turns into AF then she was only 29 days this month. I cried of course and DH wasn't happy either. He said call the doctor. I just keep thinking could it really be AF this early. Is it implantation? I just am so angry with my body.
October 12th, 2013, 08:16 AM
~*Tina*~
29 days is good though! Maybe your cycles are regulating?

7/12/13 @6w

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search