Feeling defeated..

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree21Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 14th, 2013, 04:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy

Well ladies my crosshairs got taken again my temp tanked this morning. I just can not quit crying. I'm so sick of this. 3 times last cycle now 2 times this cycle. I just knew i ovulated because of the huge jump...apparently that doesn't matter and one day can mess it all up...i just want to ovulate and not have all this unnecessary BS happen... i can't do this anymore..i feel like giving up...charting helped at first but it isn't now...all it does now is break my heart....to be honest:

I'm sick of having sex so much.

I'm sick of my CH getting taken away.

I'm sick of DH not understanding that if the CH disappear ovulation didn't happen.

I'm sick of long drawn out cycles and my body.

I knew from the beginning this was going to take forever and i guess it's proving me right.

I honestly don't wanna do this anymore..i'm tired of the disappointment..

: cries::c ries:

October 14th, 2013, 04:58 AM
~*Tina*~
have you ttalked to your doctor?
wvufan67 likes this.

7/12/13 @6w

October 14th, 2013, 04:58 AM
Dedra's Avatar Veteran
So sorry!! Have you seen a doctor about not ovulating?
wvufan67 likes this.
October 14th, 2013, 05:05 AM
Mrs.MCH's Avatar Veteran
If charting is getting ur hopes up then letting them down too much....just use opks...digital ones that give u a clear yes or no. Maybe that will be less of a stress...only have sex when u want to till u get the positive then have a lot of sex. Idk it just breaks my heart that u wanna give up when uve worked so much for this.
WaitinginNJ and wvufan67 like this.
October 14th, 2013, 05:13 AM
Super Mommy
Aww hun I am so sorry youre feeling this way! I think the other ladiea are right that maybe seeing a dr may be a good thing, s/he may be able to give you something to help you ovulate! Dont give up yet, you have worked so hard to get here! ((Hugs))
wvufan67 likes this.

3/28/13- 6 weeks
October 14th, 2013, 06:00 AM
Decemberhill's Avatar Nicole
I am so upset for you, Jessica. I know your Dr. isn't the best at helping you. Maybe next cycle you should try Soy Iso to help you ovulate sooner. Take it into your own hands instead of relying on your Dr. And then if that doesn't work, then talk to your Dr about going through tests and maybe trying Clomid. My heart just hurts for you.
wvufan67 likes this.

Mom to Ava (8) and Layla (6). Bennett Scott due May 19, 2014!
October 14th, 2013, 06:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am soo sorry, ttc sucks I agree with Nicole maybe trying soy iso to see if that will help you ovulate. Sending you a big
wvufan67 likes this.

October 14th, 2013, 06:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh no! I am so sorry hun. Could it be a fluke? Like something that just screwed that one temp up? Ugh that is so upsetting, I am so sorry hun.
wvufan67 likes this.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
October 14th, 2013, 06:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Your chart is looking a lot like last month. You should definitely make an appointment with your Dr. I tend to push my Dr's to figure out a solution. There is nothing worse then not getting things resolved.

I'm sorry your cycles are so frustrating.
wvufan67 likes this.

[/URL]Renee
October 14th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for all the kind words ladies..It's great to have a bunch of lovely women supporting you every step of the way.. I know this is only cycle # 2 of ttc for us but it is so frustrating my body isn't doing what it's suppose to when it's suppose to.. coming off of last cycle's 77 day long cycle i was optimistic that everything would return to normal but it hasn't..i was beyond thrilled when i got those CH yesterday but for the second time this cycle they got taken away.. I had a big temp drop this morning and it doesn't make sense... i was up until 2:30 a.m. but i don't take my temp until 7 a.m. so i got plenty of sleep before temping.. can someone tell me why my temp would have dropped THAT much?

October 14th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
You could of slept with your mouth open and that could possibly effect your temps. Normally I wouldn't suggest switching mid cycle, but you could just try temping vaginally.
wvufan67 likes this.

[/URL]Renee
October 14th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
have you try opk? I think they are better.im getting some next cycle.
wvufan67 likes this.

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

Af 31 Aug nz time
October 14th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So if that's the case should my temp go back up tomorrow? Th only opks i have right now are clinical guard and i think i received a bad batch..one day i found a couple left over wondfo's i had from last cycle so i tried them and the clinical guard...the clinical guard had a barely there line and the wondfo was darker (still negative but a big difference in color)

October 14th, 2013, 09:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry you are going through this rough time!! I definitely understand the feeling of letdown when you don't ovulate. I do it month after month and I feel like we are constantly having sex just in case I ovulate--which is so exhausting. I break down and cry a lot lately. Please know I'm here if you ever need to talk, because i really do know how it feels ;(

Also, idk if you temp vaginally, but that is always more accurate for me. I still never get a temp rise, but my temps are almost point on every day.
wvufan67 likes this.
October 2013- SA revealed low motility--referred to RE
January 2014- DHs repeat SA came back "normal"! I was diagnosed with PCOS
February 2014- IUI #1 on Valentine's Day with 2 mature follicles- BFN
March 2014- BCP to clear up cysts
April 2014- IUI #2 on 4/9/14 with 3 mature follicles and 3 catching up! BFP at 10dpiui!!!!!! So thankful!!! Beta #1 @ 13 DPO- 167; Beta #2 @ 15 DPO- 384!

October 15th, 2013, 02:00 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh I'm so sorry things are being stuffed around. I know they say as long as you have three hours sleep you are good but really it is possible that a major change to bedtime can stuff you around. If your cycles are getting to be a bit ridiculous then maybe it's worth seeing if you can get some help in regards to regulation. Try not to be discouraged by one temp. Some people are more susceptible to their charts being stuffed by changes than others. Keep an eye on your temps and if all the rest are high around where the other ones were then it might be worthwhile discarding the one dodgy temp. I would definitely recommend vaginal temping. Less rocky for you and hopefully less of a stuff around. Thinking of you xo
WaitinginNJ and wvufan67 like this.

October 15th, 2013, 07:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I definitely think if you are temping orally that could be the problem. Hopefully you did O and your temps stop being stupid. Hopefully you don't have a 77 day cycle again.
wvufan67 likes this.

October 15th, 2013, 07:43 AM
Sassafrass's Avatar Running Mamma
Im sorry This whole ttc thing is very stressful. I hope you get your bfp soon.
wvufan67 likes this.

Brady('97)
Olivia('98)
Gavin('00)
Jaiden('03)
Gage('05)
Sloan('10)
Silas('11)
and 3 in my heart(3/13, 6/13 & 9/13)

Cautiously expecting our precious rainbow baby 02/18/15

October 15th, 2013, 09:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you a lot ladies. I do temp orally but i'm thinking of trying vaginally next cycle.. my abdomen is very sore today.. my temp did go up a little this morning but it's definitely not where it was to begin with..i'm hoping it's just another slow rise.. If it goes back up it's safe to say that i did ovulate right? I think i need to learn to relax i stress too much about everything and DH even pointed that out to me..DH didn't understand why yesterday's temp upset me so much but all i could say to him is it's frustrating when you think your body is doing what it's suppose to even if it's a little late and then come to find out it may not have..ttc is definitely a lot harder than i thought it would be.. I can't give up though because in the end the reward will be worth all the emotional pain i'm feeling now..all the way from the bfp to hearing baby's heartbeat to having the baby .. On the bright side my SIL gave MIL more of her baby's stuff she has grown out of for us..carseat, bath tub, walker & excersaucer(i'm not sure what else) we will definitely be prepared in most ways if we have a boy or girl but mainly prepared for a girl lol.. trying to get my mind off of my wacky chart and focus on other things.. getting all this baby stuff from SIL makes me excited but a little sad at the same time.. I talked to DH about Soy Iso and we'll order that and see what it does...anyone have any more info on it like when you're suppose to take it & how much & etc?

Also when i went back to bed after temping this morning i happened to notice when i woke back up that my mouth was open...

Last edited by wvufan67; October 15th, 2013 at 09:28 AM.
October 15th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah sleeping with your mouth open can definitely screw things up.
And that's awesome to get all that stuff! Hopefully you get your positive soon and can use it. I know what you mean about not wanting to give up because you know it will be worth it. Now at month 15 I feel the urge to give up but I know I just can't. I've come this far I can't turn back now.

Fxd you get your O soon! And if this isn't your cycle definitely chart vaginally.

October 15th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am hoping that's what happened with that crazy temp yesterday. I guess only time will tell though. Yes it is we have bags and bags of baby clothes, bassinet, newborn rocker, maternity clothes already piling up plus the stuff we will get when we go to the in laws house next week for DH's bday. I hope we can use them soon too! I hope you get those two pretty pink lines soon. I kinda feel bad complaining because i know i haven't been trying as long as some of you have. My cycle just frustrates me sometimes. I am definitely going to try vaginal temping if this isn't the cycle..baby dust

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search