Feeling very unkind hearted today :(

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By whisperwish
  • 1 Post By hopeful_girl55

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 14th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Super Mommy
Yesterday two people I know announced that they were pregnant, neither have a home or a steady partner, thwy are both in unstable relationships, werent trying, and thier biggest worry is where to put the crib as one is living with her parents again and the other is in a one bedroom apartment. Oh and did I mention that they both released the news the same day the witch showed up? It always amazes me how happy I am for all the ladies on here when they get a BFP but how hard it is when I see people who didnt want or try to get pregnant, flashing thier iltrasound pics I just feel defeated and want to say the heck with it, maybe if we werent trying it would be quicker to happen.Sorry for the rant. Just really feeling defeated by ttc this cycle for some reason. Partially I am sure because we cant ttc this cycle due to the timing.

Anyway, on a better note AF has been much lighter than normal so I guess that is my silver lining lol
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

It's a Boy!!!

3/28/13- 6 weeks
October 14th, 2013, 12:31 PM
~*Tina*~
i think a lot of us in here are currently feeling this same exact way

7/12/13 @6w

October 14th, 2013, 12:42 PM
tiffany&co.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh, I'm so sorry. I can TOTALLY relate though. Just in the last several weeks I've had pregnancy announcements from my sister in law, and two of my closest friends. (Only one of those had been trying, and it was only her second month trying.) UGH. I just want to scream to the universe how freaking unfair it is. Venting feels good sometimes....let it out, haha.

October 14th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh hun I am so sorry. I have been there so many many times. I can't say it gets easier, just easier to look past. I put on that fake smile and act as happy as I can manage and then get upset about when I am alone. Its really all you can do, especially if you are close with them and you don't want to hurt their feelings.
It really sucks TTC and people are having babies that aren't trying or shouldn't. I wish we could all just be blessed and have our babies.

I am right there with you though. Big ((HUGS)) girl.
katydae88 likes this.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
October 15th, 2013, 04:48 PM
wvufan67's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

October 15th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
(((hugs)))
October 16th, 2013, 03:20 AM
meld10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

6/12/2013- 8 weeks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic: