WT? cd14 and af shows?? Help!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Melissadd

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 14th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am on cd 14 I have been doing opk since cd 6-7 , which have been nowhere near +, I have not been temping this cycle. For those who may remember I did soy iso 2 cycles ago and I normally have a 25 day cycle but the cycle I did soy it was 35 days.
Yesterday I had some spotting and today I would say af has started, I am beyond confused.
Any insight, can it be the soy that is still messing with my cycles??

October 14th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hmm, I really don't know. Are you still doing OPKs? I might say O spotting but if you think its heavy enough to be AF then I am just as stumped as you are.
If it were me, I would call my doctor and ask him to bring me in to see what the heck is going on.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
October 14th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I did an opk this morning and the second line was barely visible..I am soo confused and kinda worried to say the least. I have an appt to see my gyno next week on the 22, but I just started a new job and I may have to cancel my appt..ughhhh I am beyond frustrated!!!

October 14th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Himmmmm I'm wondering if it's the soy iso working out of your system??
October 14th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Dedra's Avatar Veteran
Hopefully it's just the soy iso and next cycle you will be back to normal!! Good luck!!
October 14th, 2013, 05:06 PM
~*Tina*~
How long has the flow been going on? I once had mid cycle bleeding that was pretty heavy for like half a day or maybe more and my dr said it could've been a burst follicle (or something, I can't remember exactly). It only happened twice and it was after sex both times but hasn't happened since. I had normal periods on time after too..

7/12/13 @6w

October 15th, 2013, 04:11 AM
meld10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry you are going through this Melissa :hugs:. It must be scary! I would definitely keep my appointment at the gyno even with the new job, just tell them on the first day there that you have this dr appointment booked for a while.

6/12/2013- 8 weeks
October 15th, 2013, 05:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
The bleeding was just yesterday there was TMI a lot of blood on the TP enough to say af was on her way then after that nothing, so we shall see what the today brings.

October 15th, 2013, 05:15 AM
Decemberhill's Avatar Nicole
Was it bright red? Could it have been ovulation bleeding? Are you not temping this cycle?

Mom to Ava (8) and Layla (6). Bennett Scott due May 19, 2014!
October 15th, 2013, 05:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
No it was not bright red but there was a lot, enough to say it was more than just spotting. And no I have not been temping this cycle because my sleep pattern has been messed up to say the least...

October 15th, 2013, 06:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Do you have cysts or anything? What aStarisBorn said reminded me I had that before I got on BC because I had some cysts that burst. They had to do surgery because my cysts were so small and they couldn't see them so till they went in they didn't actually know that was the problem. But after she said that's what probably cause me to bleed just after I got off AF.

Or maybe it was just a follicle bursting. I really do think you should go to the doctors though. I know some jobs are pretty strict about missing days and if they are just explain that its a very important app for a significant lady problem that needs to be checked out. If its a guy he will stop listening after lady problem and say okay and if its a girl she will probably understand. I hope you can find out whats going on. I worry a lot and I know this would worry me. I hope everything is fine and you can get in and get checked. Maybe this will be the push your doctor needs to help you out.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
October 15th, 2013, 10:20 AM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
oh how frustrating! I did SI this cycle and last, it didn't make AF longer, It actually came a day or 2 early, was med flo and gone in 3 days. This cycle FF keeps jumping from CD12 to CD14 for O but the last 2 days I had dips below the cover line. I am due for my annual this month, I have to make an appt. Are you going to the doctors?

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart
October 15th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good luck.

October 15th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes I will be going to the gyno on October 22.
meld10 and WaitinginNJ like this.

October 16th, 2013, 05:26 AM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
GL and keep us posted!

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search