OPK question

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kto1111

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2013, 05:24 PM
Knewton's Avatar Super Mommy
I havent always done these but I started yesterday which was scycle day 9. I am normally a 30-32 days cycle. I usually O on cd 14 or 16 ... today is cd 10... this isn't positive is it? why would I O so early? I don't have EWCM at all.... hoping this isn't positive

October 16th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to momopotamus Send a message via MSN to momopotamus
I'm not sure why you would O early, sorry. But that does look like its positive, or just turning positive. My guess is that it'll probably be a strong + tomorrow, and maybe you'll O on CD 11/12ish, so that wouldn't be TOO far off? Anything new? Meds, exercise, stress, etc?

TTC #4 since 9/2013 150mg Clomid BFP 5/22/14! Stick Bean Stick!
We have a heartbeat :-) EDD 1/30/15! It's A Girl!

October 16th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Close to positive bit not quite positive. I would definitely test again this evening. Definitely start BDing like crazy!

FX'd you catch that egg!

Renee
October 16th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Looks just about there. That is strange if you've been regular. Maybe your body is gearing up but still not quite ready? I know that has happened to me before. I'd keep testing and BD just in case.

October 16th, 2013, 10:38 PM
so i took another one a few hours later and it's more like the first one. I actually with the first one it was like my 4th pee of the day and with this one it was only my second pee of the day. I don't have any discharge. Im thinking it had something to do with the second morning urine. Ill post a picture of this new test

so the first one was yesterday with a 4th pee of the day around 4 the second one was 2 pee of the day and then the last was today with 4th pee of the day. Thinking since it was morning urine it was a false . Especially since I don't have any ewcm in which i usually am abundant on. My husband wont be back tell friday morning so hopefully this wasn't a surge for real. My temps will hopefully tell me
October 16th, 2013, 10:50 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think the middle on is the bfp. its got to be the darker one. I always done my at 11am

af came dec 18 Fri nz time, cycle 25
October 17th, 2013, 10:12 AM
kto1111's Avatar Super Mommy
These things confuse me too. I had the same thing happen... never a clear positive. The middle one looks very close, but still doesn't seem quite as dark as the control. And I've read mixed things about what that means. That you should go with your darkest one if it's close and call it a positive. And that you can never call it positive unless it is 100% the same or darker. I went ahead and called all mine negative even though the questionable positive does seem to align now with when FF says I O'd. Anyway, I'd just keep testing and BD just in case! You won't know for sure until you get further along...
wvufan67 likes this.

DD - Nov '11

DD#2 - EDD 9/29
October 17th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Yeah hubby comes home tonight and we will bd... but I checked and no ewcm which i usually have but my cervix did feel open but not laying low... we will see when i test this afternoon what it says

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search